• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Decorating ideas for Ankha

beebs

Σ੧(❛□❛✿)
Bells
Switch
2537-8655-1791
Cake
Mailbox
3 Envelopes
I'm trying to find some ideas for decorate the outside of Ankha's house. So far I have a sand around it a couple yucca trees and a sphinx.

Whachya got Bell Tree Gang?!

Shiny and gold artifacts would fit. Imo Ankha seems like the type of cat to hoard a bunch of shiny and golden objects to make herself feel rich and superior so I would make her area feel a little packed.

Thanks for the input, everyone! This is some great stuff! It's getting my creative juices flowing!
Keep the ideas coming! ^^
Post automatically merged:

I have a recipe for a cancer table. That might go nicely~ Just need to get a couple cancer fragments! ;)

I gave her the termite mound, pyramid, clay oven and an outdoor bath customised brown. Then lots of house plants, palm trees and black flowers. I am hoping to get a few more statues to give her.

I would have all 13 sheep villagers to complete my dream island!
As for the other two, it’s have to be Skye and Wolfgang. Just so that they can take care of my sheep hehe

Hello! I found a YouTube video where someone makes a dedicated place for Ankha, you should check it out! He filled the area with sand and placed sphinxes, pyramids, and golden caskets with the mystic statues placed on top of them! If you skip to 9:41 it should be displayed there

I found this online the other day and thought it was so cute. Like a lil desert oasis 🌵 if u had less space I think it would be nice
4A72A213-161C-49FF-8EB7-5EC1AF954805.jpeg

Depends how big the yard is, but you could put down sand... have a little pond with a palm tree to make a mini oasis, a pyramid, a lucky gold cat (or other gold items), pots, golden roses..

This was the house I made for Ankha in HHD... it's not great, but I kinda liked it.
To the left is a Sphinx and to the right a bigger pyramid.

UFrN6TQ.jpg

Ankha is one of my favorite characters for personal reasons, so I created a mini oasis for her on my island. I posted a lot of pictures of it in my island's journal so I will link the post here --> link!

some notable items I used (besides the obvious pyramid and sphinx) are the mystic statue, bamboo fence, glazed dish set, small fossils, stone stool, hammock, outdoor bath in brown, and bamboo bench in smoked. I even displayed a scorpion for her as a pet! lol

I love this community. You all are amazing! Tysm for your input. It's a huge help!

I'm late to the party, but the gong might also be a nice addition. I know it's a better fit for Asian/Zen themes, but the colors are great, so maybe it's worth a shot.

Great ideas, everyone! I'm not even a fan of Ankha, but I love this thread. :blush:

If you have any gold roses that would look so cool... this has been said but I’ll say it again lmaooo

Back