Delivery or Digiorno

Well?

• Total voters
Well none of the places around me deliver, so by default I chose Digiorno :p At the end of the day, though, pizza is pizza and I'm not gonna turn down a pizza from a chain restaurant because it wasn't frozen lmao

I've never tried Digiorno. We always make pizza ourselves or get it delivered, like we did tonight.

you omitted "carry out" from the choices!

(that's what i usually do, coz the pizza places are so close by that i'd rather grab it when it's hot and ready, instead of waiting around on a delivery person...)

Neither. Homemade. :p

Out of those choices, I honestly tend to go frozen because you can typically get it cheaper than delivery thanks to sales. If I buy pizza from a restaurant, I tend to do it carry-out because I am not a fan of paying tips.

Neither as well XD I prefer carry-out. I’ve had too many delivery people forget items so I rather be there in person to catch it first..

Lol I just popped a couple Digiorno pizzas in the oven before visiting this site. I'm gonna go with Digiorno.

Last edited:
IF Digiorno isn't delivery then how is it delivered to the store?????
*xfiles theme*

Well I would pick carry out but... I guess frozen, because I've NEVER have ordered take out only carry out or frozens

I don't know whether or not we have DiGiorno here, but I tend to get frozen pizza. It's much cheaper around here and I don't like the taste of the local restaurants' pizza anyway. I don't mind Domino's but it's so expensive.

Back