Do you accept friend requests from random players you’ve played with in multiplayer?

I don't think I've received any friend requests from random people, but I'd never accept those requests. I'd need to personally know who they are before I would add them to my friend list.

Just wanted to add, I accept the requests because as far as I know there’s no way to message these people? I just see their names pop up when they’re online, and I can see their play time and stuff.

Yeah I accept any I get on switch. I've had several random people add me from splatoon 3. I like to see what games people are playing. Just too bad switch has no messaging system. Steam I'm more cautious because of the shady stuff out there, but if the person's profile seems legit enough sure I'll accept a random.

I have, but not often. For the Switch and Wii U that is. Nintendo doesn't really have a way to properly communicate and or set up times to play. But if I had a lot of fun with them with Smash, Mario Kart, or whatever, I don't mind adding them. It's how I ended up making some good online/gaming friends.

On the Switch, I'll add any random friend requests! I'm a bit more cautious with other systems (though I don't play anything but Switch these days anyway).

Back