Do you chew on your stylus?

I tend to hold the stylus with my mouth if my hands are busy, but I don't chew on it. I do it subconsciously. Every time I realize it's in my mouth I think, "Ehh this is gross. . . I should stop. . ." But I do it again anyways. Oh well, I'll have a hardy constitution!

O-o
I dont chew on my stylus...
I have a mario stylus with a yoshi mini figurine at the end too so chewing on it would ruin my stylus

Oh my god, yeah.. I used to. It was a habit I couldn't stop doing with the stylus I got with my DS. It was kinda gross with all of the bite marks on the bottom of the stylus, like where the tip is. I stopped because.. well as all of the people above me are saying, it's kinda disgusting.

Last edited:
O-o
I dont chew on my stylus...
I have a mario stylus with a yoshi mini figurine at the end too so chewing on it would ruin my stylus

o.o I want a stylus like that. I would never let it touch anything but my 3DS and my clean hand.
But knowing me, it would get dropped anyway.

Lol, yeah. Sometimes I can't help it, more like sucking on it though, not chewing it. Typically when I'm organizing furniture in my house xD

I have a stylus from my first ds that I keep next to me just for that purpose xD

I used to do that. Now I have the even more destructive habit of chewing on my headset wire. There's a hole wrapped in duct tape on it.

Last edited:
I chew the end of mine where you pull it out a lot. But there aren't any bite marks on it because I guess I chew lightly or something.

Ew, no. Also my god, no. ._. I would never risk damaging something important by chewing on it.

The closest I get is that I usually hold it in my mouth while I play my games. Usually because my cat likes to take objects like Pencils and spirit them away to parts unknown, so I can't set my stylus down.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME!
I chew my stylus all the time. I have a serious problem too. I've broken four of my braces brackets :( but what am I gonna do?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even when I don't have my 3DS, I'm chewing on the dang stylus.

this

I used to do that. Now I have the even more destructive habit of chewing on my headset wire. There's a hole wrapped in duct tape on it.

Whenever I have my earphones in I take the wire and wrap it around the inside of my mouth, kind of like braces. I don't chew on it, I just keep it in my mouth like that, lol.

Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who chews on their stylus. Some of posts in this thread are hilarious, by the way.

It's one of the many bad habits I have and I often tend to keep the stylus in my mouth for when I need to use it.

Back