Do you complete your games at 100% or you just complete the main story.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Personally i like to complete them at 100%

What about you?

I just complete the story. It’s what hooks me into the game, after all. Completing it at 100% feels pointless for me unless it’s a game I enjoy a lot, like ACNH and Pokémon Scarlet for example.

I’m more into a game’s story, but I’m also very much so a completionist, so I always try to 100% every game I play, even after I’ve completed the game’s story! If that’s something that’ll take months to do, I’ll probably take breaks from time to time once I’ve completed the story to focus on other games and stuff, but I usually always come back until I’m 100% done!

As far as I’m concerned, I haven’t completed a game until I’ve 100% completed everything!

I always 100% games. It’s just more satisfying than just dropping it when it still has stuff left.

It depends on the game. If doing so is way too difficult for me, then I probably won't be able to. Also depends on how much I like the game and if fully completing it is worthwhile to me. In some games it is kinda pointless but in other games there might be more story or something fun like unlocking music or art.

Just complete the story. Whenever I try to 100% a game I get burned out and quit. I tried with Breath of the Wild and the experience left me with such a bad experience in my mouth that I no longer enjoy open world games.

Back