Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Pink Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Balloon
I seem to have a collection of keychains. My favorite happen to be these rubber/pvc ones:
Most of mine happen to to be anime related. These can get a little dingy after a while. I'm wondering how to clean them. Someone did say say rubbing alcohol make them hard and brittle.

I've had some metal ones, but those have fallen apart in my pocket. More recently acrylic standees and keychain have gotten popular, and those are more resilient than I expected, plus the artists are probably less restricted with the designs.

Would you like to show off your keychains.?

I don’t know if it could be considered as neat, but I do have a Sailor Moon keychain. I got it a long time ago at the 626 Night Market.

Here’s a good enough photo because it’s 5 am where I live.
IMG_8381.jpeg

i'm a huge fan of genshin merch so i bought the scaramouche cat version keychain not too long ago. he was advertised as a keychain but he's a lil too chonky to be used for a keychain unfortunately (he doesn't fit into my smaller purses haha) so he sits on my desk instead 😆

IMG_8296 (1).png

I used to collect keychains when I was little.

Here is my box of keychains 🙂; can’t find my kakashi keychain though. I vaguely remember it falling out and I put it somewhere else but I don’t remember where.

IMG_7125.jpeg

One of my favorites is this one of Mew.
IMG_7126.jpeg

I got these from artists.
IMG_7122.jpeg

The first and second one were made by Inari (calamari_inari is her twitter account); the first Ferdinand charm was part of the free tribute package to Billy Kametz when he passed away. She gave away some of her art merchandise away to fans for freez The other one I got from leftover sales of a Joker/Akechi Zine.

IMG_7123.jpeg

I got this one from Charting the Stars, One Piece Tarot Zine. 🙂

1714331866130.jpeg

I have more keychains than this, but these 2 are my favourites!

I bought the Swablu keychain from Laudine. I’m not really into Pokémon, but I couldn’t resist this little guy when I saw him! The art style is so adorable, and I love watercolour art! I got the Santa Jack Skellington keychain from a blind bag. The Nightmare Before Christmas is one of my favourite movies, so I ofc adore my Santa Jack! I think he’s probably a little too weighted and clunky to carry around with me though, so I have him on display in my room.

Back