• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Do you like or dislike grapefruit?

Do you like or dislike grapefruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they're good, they're amazing. A-tier fruit! But oh gosh when they're bad... 🤢

I will eat them. Sometimes I eat them with sugar and sometimes I don’t. It just depends on my mood.

I honestly can't remember whether or not I've had grapefruit before. I feel like I might have sampled it at some point, but I'm not certain. Despite generally being a fan of most fruit, it feels like I may not like it? Though that's honestly just a hunch. It probably isn't something I would go out of my way to try, lol.

yuck! Nope, I don't like grapefruit. At least I didn't when I last had it around 6 years ago... Maybe I'll give it another go sometime?

i don't think i've ever encountered a good grapefruit. is that even possible? they all taste bitter and gross to me. i do not get the appeal of bitter fruits in general.

I like some grapefruit flavored drinks but the drinks have other fruit flavors mixed with it. I don’t think I like eating grapefruit; I haven’t had many chances to try it though. I may have tried it once when I was a kid.

Back