Do you think they will ever make the dialogues less repetitive?

I used to be annoyed at the repetitive dialogue but then I got used to it. It's probably because I have 6 villagers in 2 personality categories. I usually just skim the dialogue but I get really surprised when I see new dialogue and get really excited!

I'd love for new dialogue but I'm alright if it takes a while. If this game is to be played over the course of 1 year, it'll need a refresh for sure because this won't last long, even if you're used to it.

The dialogue for the villagers is so bad in this game. It’s actually atrocious.

So tired of them saying “did you get your fossils assessed? I saw you making new rivers and cliffs the other day.”

And no I don’t think they’ll ever fix it.

i think i've encountered every dialogue now, at least for the season, sadly :(
would be neat if they added new ones on future updates a huh huh

seems very less likely though because after 3 years, pocket camp villager says the same ish

yes omg... I know their friendship affects their dialogue, but I'm literally at max friendship with all my villagers and they all say the exact same things. constantly telling me "yesterday I heard you were doing XYZ", or "so and so visited from XYZ island, must be nice blah blah..."

their dialogue in the museum is great though!! I follow them around to hear what they have to say about different art/fish/etc. haha

the conversations they have with each other is soooo interesting though! I caught frita and wolfgang having one where they were basically just roasting each other, I know it's unlikely more dialogue will be added but it makes me sad that their conversations with us are so stale while their conversations with each other seem to have so much variety :(
Yes, the conversation they have with each other is the best thing! It’s usually very funny as well! I caught Fang and Kabuki “fighting” and they called each other names and I was shocked: crankies being cranky? Please, give me more! 😂
Post automatically merged:

The dialogue for the villagers is so bad in this game. It’s actually atrocious.

So tired of them saying “did you get your fossils assessed? I saw you making new rivers and cliffs the other day.”

And no I don’t think they’ll ever fix it.
I wouldn’t say it’s atrocious but one thing for sure, super repetitive. Every morning, when I load the game to quickly do my dailies, I say hello to every villager. I swear that they always say the exact same thing, I think I’ve heard Raymond saying that he already encountered me in his dream one time too many.

i really hope so. i agree, the dialogue in WW was so much more dynamic and interesting. i don't really understand why people are saying that they won't improve this in following games. why not? yeah, it's more work to create more dialogue, but if the lack of dialogue variety is making fans unhappy, i don't see why nintendo wouldn't make an effort to bring good dialogue back. i don't think they'll ever bring back the rude villagers (to my dismay), but i am hoping that they'll at least add more dialogue.
Post automatically merged:

i think i've encountered every dialogue now, at least for the season, sadly :(
would be neat if they added new ones on future updates a huh huh

seems very less likely though because after 3 years, pocket camp villager says the same ish
i could imagine them adding more dialogue in a future update! i feel like pocket camp isn't necessarily a good guide for this. i don't think that nintendo is nearly as invested in the development of pocket camp compared to the console games. i could see adding new dialogue for NH even if they didn't for PC

Back