• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Done, thank you all!

Sheando

give me the pointy animals
Bells
Chao Easter Egg
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Pinky
Goomba
Invader
Feedback
100% (64) +
I’m not a big egg fan, so I’m interested in spending some of my accumulated egg currency (oof, what a weekend) on eggs for trades.

Looking for:
- Aurora Sky
- Moon Ball
- Yule Log

Open to trade offers! I don’t expect I’ll be able to snag all three but one can dream.

any offers are welcome, though I might wait and see my final currency total before accepting. I currently have 21 eggs so can afford anything in the shop--I'd prefer to buy nature eggs so I can use my overflow currency to get a Chao egg.

Last edited:
I have my Yule Log on hold for you hehehe 😌💕
and ofc I can offer anything else in my selling thread~

I took a look and will keep it in mind! I think Aurora sky/Moon Ball might be higher priorities for me right now, but you are so kind to post. (And I don’t expect you to put a hold on the Yule log indefinitely! I know you decided to pursue other balloon trades last event.)

I’m going to see how my final egg count shakes out and I will get back to you!

Juuuust in case bump, if my upcoming trade falls through! Galaxy egg is likely taken.

I would trade u my aurora sky for a dreamy egg
Post automatically merged:

(That would leave u trade fodder currency to get your chao egg)

I would trade u my aurora sky for a dreamy egg
Post automatically merged:

(That would leave u trade fodder currency to get your chao egg)

Man, I hesitated on trade offers for the last several days because I was holding out hope for an Aurora Sky, then finally traded my currency for a Moon Ball just this morning. It’s like some kind of collectible law—no matter how long you wait for the trade you want, it will only pop up 30 minutes after you trade for something else, haha.

I was going to acquire a stardust egg and trade that in, but that’s not nearly as valuable as the dreamy egg and I see you already have one. If there’s another collectible trade/combo you’re interested in I’d be very open to negotiation! Otherwise I’m just going to have to edit the post to fend off any late-stage Aurora sky offers.

Ahhhhh that sux!!!! I made an offer with someone else as well just a second ago for the same combo.

Back