Arcade Tokens
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (793) +
Hey folks. Grabbed a Party Animal basket, got the main egg I was after. The only other egg I’m interested in is either Sakura or Zen, so if anybody is in the same boat just shoot me a message/offer.

ie. I’ll buy you a Party egg if you buy me a Nature egg 😁

Hey folks. Grabbed a Party Animal basket, got the main egg I was after. The only other egg I’m interested in is either Sakura or Zen, so if anybody is in the same boat just shoot me a message/offer.

ie. I’ll buy you a Party egg if you buy me a Nature egg 😁

i don't know if i'll even get enough eggs for this, but if by any chance we both have enough egg currency after all this would you be willing to trade a nightmare egg for both the sakura and zen egg? i think it's a tall ask though because it's gonna be tricky to get to 32 eggs ;u;

i don't know if i'll even get enough eggs for this, but if by any chance we both have enough egg currency after all this would you be willing to trade a nightmare egg for both the sakura and zen egg? i think it's a tall ask though because it's gonna be tricky to get to 32 eggs ;u;
Oof, that might be a tall order for me lol
Not sure I’ve got that much gas left in the tank, but we’ll see.

Oof, that might be a tall order for me lol
Not sure I’ve got that much gas left in the tank, but we’ll see.

no worries at all, it honestly might be too much for me as well! but don't worry about it, thanks for replying!

Hiya, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade a Dark Easter Egg for my Stardust Egg, since they both cost 8 egg currency? o: No worries if it's not what you're looking for! (It's from 2023 as well.)

If not, I can use my own currency to purchase an egg once I find enough clues, though it'd have to be after I get myself another collectible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back