• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

DS games prepped to wash away the GBA games....

ROGUE15

Bells
HEADLINE: With an upcoming wave of DS games set and ready to go, will the GBA be flooded or kept in-tact?

With few high-quality GBA titles being released, the DS is set to wipe them out of business. The main question is--what GBA games in 2005 will be worth a purchase? My eyes will by on Fire Emblem 2, Mario Party Advance, WarioWare: Twisted!, and DK: King of Swing--the usual high-end products we expect from Nintendo from year to year. Also, what third-party developed games are you looking to, if any? And even if Nintendo's plans ARE to keep the GBA from going down the drain, will they?

Well I think they should still make GBA games for those who can't afford a DS.

I agree, Stormtrooper, but do you think that plan will go through or collapse? I mean, I know they'll keep making them, but will it be as successful as Nintendo hopes?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I dont know. Maybe the GBA will fade away edventually.
well, it will when the next Gameboy comes out, but now, it'll still be in business.

well In NP i read that NOA will still keep making GBA games.
if you have any doubt read the gameforecast in NP for all the
GBA games coming.

ZERO_13 said:
well In NP i read that NOA will still keep making GBA games.
if you have any doubt read the gameforecast in NP for all the
GBA games coming.
Please read all of my posts before you assume I think they'll stop making them.

I'm pretty sure that GBA will fade away or lower in price 1st then fade.
Also I would like to get Pokemon Emerald, I always liked the Pokemon games.

SPORGE27 said:
I'm pretty sure that GBA will fade away or lower in price 1st then fade.
Also I would like to get Pokemon Emerald, I always liked the Pokemon games.
I've never owned a Pokemon game, just played one for 10 minutes... I want to buy the DS Pokemon game (Not Dash).

Back