Shop ❦ EMOTIONLESS COOKIES ❦ Kain's Traditional Trash Art Shop//CLOSED!! WORKING ON RLCs

LOL.
Most the time ppl are just like "It's up to you really."
I know, but I can't choose that's why I'm asking you ; ^;

Really? Damn. Mine are just white . _.
I've tried putting stuff up on it, but I'm not one of those teens that fill them up. Only important things go up there. Like Link/Makar, Skull Kid, all my LoZ posters, a calendar that literally has one of my cats on the October month (looks just like him anyway. Was the year after we lost him. Was black and had 2 little white hairs above its left eye), the chibi drawing Finn did of me and my bf, and then my Pokemon The First Movie poster I got from the cd album xD
Then some random s*** that could be hung up, so I just put them there, lol.

This is why the Internet was created. To pick things FOR us.

When I got my room done like two years ago I said I wanted orange walls. In fact, my room is the color of my main character I gave you. Orange on the walls and yellow for the trim around the doors/windows. xD
I don't either. I had a bunch of posters and wall stuff when I was little but never got my room done to put them up. Now the wall above my bed is like full of pics from fandoms I'm all about, some old digital art I did, and a few pieces others have done for me. It's kinda embarrassing because I felt like I went overboard, but I like live in my room so it's fun to see that stuff. xD

And omg that clay cat is cute af

This is why the Internet was created. To pick things FOR us.

When I got my room done like two years ago I said I wanted orange walls. In fact, my room is the color of my main character I gave you. Orange on the walls and yellow for the trim around the doors/windows. xD
I don't either. I had a bunch of posters and wall stuff when I was little but never got my room done to put them up. Now the wall above my bed is like full of pics from fandoms I'm all about, some old digital art I did, and a few pieces others have done for me. It's kinda embarrassing because I felt like I went overboard, but I like live in my room so it's fun to see that stuff. xD

And omg that clay cat is cute af

Seriously! xD

Well sounds like a much cooler room than mine!! ; ^; lol
Mine's also a very huge mess....
I wouldn't think it's embarrassing, in fact, I'd prolly do the same haha

HAHAHA, right?!
Seriously best thing ever.. It even has a glass tooth, that seems to have a cavity att he end of it or something???? Idek xDD

Lol I don't see the catchiness of it tho xp
hope you're well btw

I like stuff like "Kain's Krafts" "Kain's Korner" stuff like that (too early to think of other examples lol) So the TRA in both kinda work, lol. Plus, kind of a back story for it ~
When I was thinking of what would go my mom yelled at my brother to take out the trash and Trash kept staying in my mind. So when I said it together it kinda flowed. Though I don't technically consider my work trash, ppl have used it as a food tray, napkin or just told me it was s*** or not worth much, in the past, so I thought it kinda had that under meaning as well.

I am! Some stress has been lifted off my shoulder recently ^^
I also only have one figurine left to do for Luna and I'll be pretty much done with her order! :D
Then I can work on yours ~
Hope you're well as well :3 lol

TBT Form -
Username: ATotsSpot
Style wanted: (Realistic, NMU, anime, etc) Realistic
Refs: (pics of what you're wanting, the more the better!! Also, if wanting from my Anime-Whatevers please include an art piece I did that fits the style you're wanting) In PM named Art...lol
Details: (any descriptions, special/more info I should know or include, stuff to pay close attention to or exaggerate on, etc) Also in PM
Medium: (pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint, etc - can also mix some of them as well) Your choice
Offer: (tbt price in between the ranges given for that section. Please consider the amount of detail you're wanting done to the piece, and what medium you want used // in order of expenses pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint) 1200 TBT or more if needed
Needed by a certain date?: (Y/N) N

TBT Form -
Username: ATotsSpot
Style wanted: (Realistic, NMU, anime, etc) Realistic
Refs: (pics of what you're wanting, the more the better!! Also, if wanting from my Anime-Whatevers please include an art piece I did that fits the style you're wanting) In PM named Art...lol
Details: (any descriptions, special/more info I should know or include, stuff to pay close attention to or exaggerate on, etc) Also in PM
Medium: (pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint, etc - can also mix some of them as well) Your choice
Offer: (tbt price in between the ranges given for that section. Please consider the amount of detail you're wanting done to the piece, and what medium you want used // in order of expenses pencil, colored pencil, watercolor, paint) 1200 TBT or more if needed
Needed by a certain date?: (Y/N) N

Thank you! :D

Hey guys! Thinking of starting up a new option called Villager Babies, what do ya think? :D
m6L0Edp.jpg

feaPs3S.jpg

And then have an option to either have it colored on paper, or digitally colored
yR9lSPE.jpg

How much should I charge for them?

Would suggest a price but I'm currently choking on the cuteness brb hospital

ah those villagers are so cute! i'd do maybe 100-150 for one and the price may go up depending on difficulty? (like different shirts, poses, backgrounds, etc.) i want to order one so bad, will be patiently waiting for it to open lol

((the prices are probably low because the lower it is the more i can afford XD i'd make them based on how hard you work on them i think?? but i'm not an artist lol))

Last edited:
Villager babies have been added!

UPDATE: I'm leaving for a family trip today, so I may be a bit inactive til Sunday night ~

Since I won't be home to do any RLC orders (cuz so much clay-s*** to do, lol) I'll be sketching out all drawings orders from here, so I can color once home ^^

Yo boy. The most I can do for this is lineart atm, but thought I'd show you the sketch anyway, lol.
This look good? Sorry if the wolf is derpy xD (doesn't really look like a plushie, lol)
srdlFqh.jpg

AHHHHH I LOVE IT SO FAR
And don't worry about it, it doesn't have to look like a plushie. It was just something I thought of. xD

Now I'm excited for the rest!

Currently a TBT slot open? Just ensuring before I jump the band wagon.

Back