Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I remember having a small mailbox that was gifted to me way back. I ended up selling it a year or so ago. Listed it in the marketplace noting that it wasn’t really a proper collectible but if someone wanted it they were free to make an offer. Surprsingly someone did make an offer. I let it go for quite cheap due to its awkward existence. It’d be cool if they stayed as a collectible as it’s a neat blast from the past when I see someone with them in their lineup. Not a big deal if not however.

To all of you, which TBT Fair and Camp TBT Patches do you have? I noticed that both the 2013 Fair Patch and 2021 Camp Patch would go well with each other since they follow the motif of going in the woods. But that would be a rare combination since hardly any of you were here for both events.

To all of you, which TBT Fair and Camp TBT Patches do you have? I noticed that both the 2013 Fair Patch and 2021 Camp Patch would go well with each other since they follow the motif of going in the woods. But that would be a rare combination since hardly any of you were here for both events.
I used to have the 2016 fair patch but I, like, discarded it for some reason? so I have the 2017, 2020, and 2022 fair patches, the TBTWC 2021 patch, and the 2021 Camp TBT patch. I didn't get the one from last year's camp because, well, the only patch I care about is the 2017 fair patch haha.

I used to have the 2016 fair patch but I, like, discarded it for some reason? so I have the 2017, 2020, and 2022 fair patches, the TBTWC 2021 patch, and the 2021 Camp TBT patch. I didn't get the one from last year's camp because, well, the only patch I care about is the 2017 fair patch haha.
You are gonna regret it some day since that was the Fair that had the glow wands.

Sort of a random thought but it'd be cute if you could earn patches from certain sections of the forums.. like a Brewster's patch, a Museum patch, Basement patch, etc.

Or heck maybe they could be stamp collectibles for a Stamp Rally type event!
Do you mean forum achievements as collectibles, or would these be separate from collectibles? I’d assume people would still want to display lineups in addition to the stamps. I’d also prefer there to be a toggle for those who may not want to display their stamps.

Do you mean forum achievements as collectibles, or would these be separate from collectibles? I’d assume people would still want to display lineups in addition to the stamps. I’d also prefer there to be a toggle for those who may not want to display their stamps.
Forum achievements as collectibles is probably the best way of putting it! I was originally thinking they would be exactly like the patch collectibles that you can earn from participating in events like Camp Bell Tree or The Bell Tree Fair, just more specific and something that could be ongoing rather than be tied to an event that ends in 2-3 weeks. Like maybe you earn the Brewster's Café patch after making a certain number of posts there 🤔 Maybe the Museum patch works on how many reacts you've given to artworks posted there (probably with some type of cooldown to prevent spam reacting).. there's probably way better ideas for how the patches could be earned but that's all I can think of right now lmao

But stamp type collectibles could be really cute too and potentially be part of a Stamp Rally event, maybe you earn the stamp collectibles by posting around the forums.. Or maybe the Stamp Rally event could work as an easier, way more laid-back egg hunt (but instead of eggs it's stamp collectibles).. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Just a random collectible/event thought that I had!

I believe I had that patch too and definitely discarded it. Not for any particular reason other than a misclick. 😩 Oh well.

Back