• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Events & Collectibles General Discussion

I genuinely don’t think any of the posts suggesting a collectible reset are serious lmao. But it does propose a good question: If you guys had to get rid of all your collectibles but choose one to keep, what would it be? I think I’d go with my Galaxy Easter Egg.
I'd be keeping my Enchanted Bloom, hands down. It reminds me of nice things, I love flowers, it has colors for every mood and it's sparkly and glowy. I couldn't ask for more from a collectible. Also I busted my butt that Fair to try to earn one lol ;v;

I genuinely don’t think any of the posts suggesting a collectible reset are serious lmao. But it does propose a good question: If you guys had to get rid of all your collectibles but choose one to keep, what would it be? I think I’d go with my Galaxy Easter Egg.

I don't really have a lot of rare collectibles, but probably the Nook's Fancy Turnip I have. I was on hiatus during the event in which it took place, but a very kind user gifted it to me and I'll always treasure it. I love the general look of it as well.

EDIT: Also yes, I realize it's supposed to be a joke about NFTs... I still love it anyway, lmao.

Last edited:
If I had to give up all of my collectibles except for one, the one I would save would be the Tetris Grid, the only “trophy” collectible I won. Yes, I do treasure the apple and chocolate cake, but those can be replaced. While the Tetris Grid can’t be replaced.

If I had to get rid of all my collectables and could only keep one left I wouldn't bother keeping any.

I wonder if collectibles that are active would be spared if that path was chosen? (Leaving 10 to keep). It would make it more fair to collectibles that are multi pieced.

I think the staff has already addressed the scarcity of collectibles. Like they have listened to us about collectible scarcity, hence the introduction of imposter collectibles. But it’s also not just the rarity of older collectibles that’s the problem. It’s the high demand in rarer collectibles that’s causing the issue. Like I learned that the galaxy egg and disco ball egg are rarer than the glow wands, but the users are after the original glow wands. Heck, I remember back when they first came out, they weren’t as high in demand as the black feather, white feather, Pokéball, or red pinwheel. Now they’re coveting the older and rarer collectibles.

I’m against the idea of removing all collectibles because some of us have worked hard on earning those collectibles/won them from events/have some sentimental value (like the apple collectible I have is the same apple I grabbed from the restocks in 2015).
This seems like a double standard. You don't want to lose the collectibles you have built up but are okay with the bell counts resetting. Some have worked hard for bells like some have worked hard for collectibles. I'm willing to bet that if you didn't have some rare collectibles, you would be okay with resetting those as you wouldn't be affected. Right now, you would lose rare collectibles if everything was reset. Either reset everything, or leave everything be.

1000007567.jpg

Thank you for being consistent Bell Treers.
but how much for a genshin waifu collectible
$100 starter Bell Tree Bell Pouch and climbing. No pities.

I wouldn't stand in the never position. If staff sees it as a big enough issue, or they are simply tired of.. the complaining, they may if they think it will help long run.
I don't like the idea on a personal level, but if we are to reset bells, it makes since to at least reduce collectibles too because they are linked.
It isn't like we can use bells for banner colors or special avatars ect.
Maybe they will hold a poll on different plan options if they come to that point.

For the record, you can't include me in the "upset about collectibles" camp. Yes, I know I do have some, but literally none of them are super rare. Heck, I don't even participate in the TBT Marketplace anymore.

I've also given away a lot of collectibles and TBT over time, so me being upset over collectibles is like saying I'm upset over how the lottery has gone for the past decade. It's ludicrous.

*only commenting because I technically replied previously. not going to post any further here for now.

I wonder why the cotton candy and popcorn collectibles aren’t popular enough. In fact, the cotton candy collectible is the least purchased collectible from the Halloween Carnival. I’m glad to have one, but they didn’t sell as well as the rarer Easter Eggs, meaning that there are even fewer in circulation.

I wonder why the cotton candy and popcorn collectibles aren’t popular enough. In fact, the cotton candy collectible is the least purchased collectible from the Halloween Carnival. I’m glad to have one, but they didn’t sell as well as the rarer Easter Eggs, meaning that there are even fewer in circulation.
I didn't grab the cotton candy because, while green is an appropriate color for Halloween, it's not one I associate with cotton candy. Usually pink or blue. There were just much more interesting collectibles to prioritize.

I think the popcorn is very cute though, which is why I grabbed it.

i mean, they were competing with a cat pumpkin and adorable ghost plushies

I didn't grab the cotton candy because, while green is an appropriate color for Halloween, it's not one I associate with cotton candy. Usually pink or blue. There were just much more interesting collectibles to prioritize.

I think the popcorn is very cute though, which is why I grabbed it.
I once had a cotton candy maker at home. Although I never made green cotton candy, the shade of green it used looked cotton candy-worthy of a color. I could also ask for purple and orange cotton candy collectibles in the future, not just blue, green, or pink.

Back