Events & Collectibles General Discussion

Would anyone happen to know if there were any Cakes (the round white one, not the Tasty Cake with the individual slice) available at any time between, say, January 1, 2020 up to late November 2021?

Would anyone happen to know if there were any Cakes (the round white one, not the Tasty Cake with the individual slice) available at any time between, say, January 1, 2020 up to late November 2021?
I’m unsure about the dates on this, but the name of that collectible is Stale Cake, if it helps! I’m trying to look around, but I believe those cakes are older. I personally haven’t seen any except from 2013-2014.

I’m unsure about the dates on this, but the name of that collectible is Stale Cake, if it helps! I’m trying to look around, but I believe those cakes are older. I personally haven’t seen any except from 2013-2014.
They are technically just Cake (I have some in my Inventory), with Stale Cake being the more common terminology that the community seems to have developed to avoid confusion.

At the very least, they did come back in 2019, but I'm unsure of 2020 and 2021.

yeah, stale cake is just a community given name, not what it's actually officially called

as far as the dates question itself goes though, I can't recall any further rerelease since the 2019 balloon tour one for tbt's birthday. although, considering that event ran into the early part of 2020, it should mean that it's technically possible some early january 2020 cakes exist

no guarantees on that front though. still, it's the only possibility I'm aware of

Last edited:
What are the current prices for a Wallopoid collectible? I would like to get one but I guess my TBT are not enough right now to afford it... :/

What are the current prices for a Wallopoid collectible? I would like to get one but I guess my TBT are not enough right now to afford it... :/
During the event, I sold mine for 500 TBT. That was lower than I predicted them going for. You could likely find one for 500 TBT, but you may have to wait a bit longer for a seller. I’d say you would find one quicker if you up your price to at least 750. I know there are a few in circulation. Good luck.

Anyone knows how many Wallopoid collectibles exists? Just would like to know how long it will maybe take to find one. :/

Can i ask why people specify a date/time when trading collectibles? i notice that some people say what time they bought it. are they different depending on what time you buy it?

Can i ask why people specify a date/time when trading collectibles? i notice that some people say what time they bought it. are they different depending on what time you buy it?
Collectibles display in chronological order, with the oldest being on the bottom right and newest on the top left. People want specific dates and times to achieve a certain placement in their lineup. :)

How much tbt would a red Christmas stocking go for? 🤔

The market obviously varies, but going by a Silver Bells standpoint the snowmen have gone for 200-300 TBT from what I’ve seen. The Red Christmas Stocking is a little less Silver Bells so I’d guess around 100-150? Again, the market really varies based on desirability and such.

Last edited:
The market obviously varies, but going by a Silver Bells standpoint the snowmen have gone for 200-300 TBT from what I’ve seen. The Red Holiday Stocking is a little less Silver Bells so I’d guess around 100-150? Again, the market really varies based on desirability and such.
Sounds like a reasonable price. That’s great! I’ll probably need one after the last points are distributed, and was hoping the prices weren’t too much.

How much do the carnations usually go for? They're adorable

@/MasterM64’s pricing is pretty spot on, but they’re also typically sold in the shop every year around the time of their respective holidays (mother’s day and father’s day) for 79 tbt each, if you’d rather obtain them that way! :)

Back