Expand Your Video Game Music Tastes

R-9921807-1488590526-6968.jpeg.jpg

Yes. this is exactly like: https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?66332-Expand-your-Music-tastes, only I'd like this thread's focus to be solely on video game music. :)

I think there are a lot of underappreciated video game soundtracks out there that are buried from those who never got a chance to play the games they belonged to.

Another reason I'm making this thread is because I tend to like video game music over regular music, most of the times, so I'd like to hear what others like and maybe add them to my playlist. ☺

Ok. I'll roll the dice with this one:

(I really like the rhythm and how much energy the music gives off. It made playing this level really fun and enjoyable.)

just amazing... i think this game has the best ost in the franchise but this song in particular hits if you know the context etc. i genuinely recommend not only the ost, but the game too since the story is amazing!

Started playing Library of Ruina, and the OST of that game is fantastic.

The snap at 2:33 is when the battle/song really gets in high gear.

Last edited:
All the music in BOTW is pretty awesome tbh
I agree, BOTW is one of my favorite video game soundtracks, if not my favorite overall. The one below is my personal favorite of the game, but honestly just about every song in that game is amazing.

Last edited:
Idk, there are so many menu soundtracks in GT Sport that sound great, but I'll choose my top 3 to avoid overflowing my post with videos lol.

Glass Substrate - Yasuhisa Inoue

Blue Phoenix - Chunnel U

Majestic Blue - Kemmei (This is my favourite menu ost of the entire game)

I'm further into Library of Ruina, and the OST of that game is still fantastic.

Angela's boss theme.

We don't talk about Love Town. (Love Town boss theme)

Crying Children boss theme

Gebura's battle theme

Chesed's battle theme

project helios 1971. the game is nothing special but the soundtrack is nice. the best song from it below:

the tetris effect soundtrack is a masterpiece. so many good songs on it!

Back