explain your current signature

It's fanart the talented @nyx~ made for me of two of my favorite fictional characters!!! On the left is Izuku Midoriya using Air Force with his Quirk, One For All, and on the right is Mona using her magic with a Skyward Atlas weapon. From My Hero Academia and Genshin Impact, respectively. :giggle:

iW5lGXe.png

It's the regular print art of the "Friends in Hisui" Pokémon TCG card, illustrated by kirisAki! Legends: Arceus is my favorite Pokémon game and I just really love the vibes of this illustration 💙

diamond emojis are there to reflect my bias

Not really recent, but I changed my avatar to Toon Link in his default starter pajamas a while back. I usually don't get enough sleep and am often sleepy, so it works.

From top to bottom:
Pierce's picture quote from New Leaf onward
Links to my AO3 and DeviantArt accounts, in that order
The name and native fruits of my town in New Leaf
My current villagers in said town.

Another simple signature, but it's official artwork for Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. I first saw this piece months ago (around September 2022) and just love how it looks, and I get to use it for my sig now that the game is released! I also added a quote (said by Princess Zelda) from Breath of the Wild, since it couldn't all fit in my title.
1683937154974.png

It's an official Slime Rancher wallpaper for pride month that I cropped down to signature size! ^^ I was really digging the more pastel rainbow hues and the little slimes are just so cute and happy!!

Just my favorite orange boy drifting along the clouds~ I wish I could join him, that sun must feel so good! 🥰🌤️🌻 I drew this signature myself, because when I think about summer, I think about naps during the lovely warm weather, soft clouds and dreams as sweet as candy~ and to match, of course, my lineup because with a little imagination 🌈 anything is possible, even painting the sky lots of beautiful colors. And best of all? Going to the beach to enjoy some delicious summer treats!~

From some official artbook cover art of Kisa Tachibana from Jack Jeanne! I'm obsessing over Jack Jeanne at the moment, and I thought it paired really well with the art of her I chose for my pfp and the pink/blue theme I went with for my lineup.

Right now it's two in-game screenshots with text I added in 'cause yeah. Bob's was a moment I captured exactly in between him blinking whilst reading a comic book, and his expression of barely closed eyes and his dumb smirk is just hilarious. For Tom's, it's loosely based off Super Smash Bros. fighter announcements since Tom's official lore states that he's a former bantamweight champion. I love how cool he looks when he does that expression, and he did just that when I was taking pictures of his HHP house.

Here they are in case I decide to change it in the future:

Life and Times of Bob.jpg
Tom Bantamweight BD.jpg

My last signature resulted in a lot of screaming and crying and raging trying to resize it and get the link to work so the photo would show up. So yeah, I’m taking a break from that.

hehe mr thwompo doin a sniffle
happy to report I'm still vibing w the sniffle thwomp haha

honestly though I really like this signature. it's nice and simple, ties together my aesthetic, has all my links, and (most importantly) lets people know that I'm a rock boy fanatic and they prob need to watch out for me 😂

Back