Explain your lineup thread

I've been changing my lineup every few days since the 6*2 lineups!

This one is for me and Roxxy 💗💞💕
1712650598192.png

This one I'm calling "TBT memories". It might actually be my favourite. 🥰
1712650608448.png

This one I'm calling "Lucky duck" 🍀🦆💜
1712650614714.png

i don't know why they have names, they just do ☺️🌸

IMG_7151.png

i wasn’t kidding, you guys are gonna see me in here a lot hdnxjsbc

I’ve had a rough day, so of course that means it’s time to change my lineup again !! :’) I bought my galaxy egg last night as my own final little farewell + tribute to the 3DS, its online servers, New Leaf and its era. I will mourn and cherish it all forever, but just like a galaxy, my love and gratitude for all of the memories is infinite.
IMG_7152.png

I’ve come up with quite a few ideas with my aurora and galaxy eggs, but my eggs and potions lineup is definitely one of my favourites! I’m not sure how I feel about the contrasting backgrounds yet (grey background vs. brighter yellow), but I love the colours and how the eggs match the potions! This is such a pleasing, beautiful lineup and arrangement of colours to me, I love it so so much!

IMG_7147.jpeg

Last edited:
Back with eggs!
Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 10.39.51 PM.png

After buying my pretty new Aurora egg this Easter event, I realized I finally have 10 eggs total for an all egg lineup! Most of these eggs were earned by me using my own two brain cells and that's what makes it special.

Last edited:
1712853708065.png
Now that everything has turned a beautiful forest green again, here is a lineup that represents my wish for nature to always return to her lush, green magnificence, a lineup that also symbolizes the very essence and majesty of the Great Fairy herself. It's as close to a Legend of Zelda lineup as I'll ever get~ in Ocarina of Time, we have the Spiritual Stones of Forest, Fire and Water. The Rose Crystal not only symbolizes the element of fire, but also power 🔥 the Opalescent Crystal symbolizes the element of water and wisdom 💧and lastly, the Caustic Crystal symbolizes the element of the forest and courage 🌳

It has been a reoccurring theme in the Legend of Zelda games since A Link to the Past. The colors red, blue and green always have some kind of role/meaning in some of the games, so this lineup reflects the Legend of Zelda franchise as a whole. The Glowing Butterfly Spirit and the Gleaming Butterfly Spirit are fairies (I like to imagine that the blue one is Tatl and the purple one is Tael, two mischievous yet loyal fairies from Majora's Mask) and deep within the sacred glade, surrounded by wondrous Lily of the Valleys (which in this case, represent the Silent Princess flowers from BotW/TotK) they are guarding the Enchanted Butterfly Wand at the behest of their beautiful queen, the Great Fairy 🦋✨

moon wand changing colours between the disco eggs is giving amazing disco vibes. beautiful 😭

tbh, I didn't even think of that

my thought process was just "yo, I can flex the moon wand in the center now. now what to do for the bottom half, though.... ?" (as the top newer than my 2024 galaxy is still a wip)

Last edited:
IMG_7198.png

IMG_7203.png

Hello… it’s me (again lol). I’ll probably switch back to my potions/eggs lineup soon, but I wanted to highlight this lineup while I have it! I don’t break out my character collectibles often, but this is by far my favourite lineup with them I’ve come up with!! The colour coordination isn’t perfect, but it’s pretty darn close imo!! I love the pastel colours and how it’s a little more vibrant in some spots (looking at u galaxy + disco eggs and Isabelle).

Mint’s head being larger than everyone else’s is funny to me, and I’m pretending that Leif’s head isn’t cut off a bit on the right side, but overall I really love this lineup! The colours are so pleasing to me, and I always enjoy using collectibles I don’t use very often! This lineup is very spring to me, I love it 🫶🏻

IMG_7195.jpeg
IMG_7204.jpeg

Last edited:
Back