explain your user title!

After a decade on TBT, this is the thread that inspired me to change my user title for the first time ever.

I like animals with pointy noses. Borzoi, red river hogs, gharials, shrews, anteaters, tapirs, aardvarks, armadillos, etc.

My user title reflects how I design my collectible sidebars. I have one or two collectibles from each category I deem the best, and use only one per category for the sidebar (and in case if it’s Christmas time, I have 10 different Christmas collectibles).

Mine is a dumb joke from the lovably terrible Final Fantasy VII sequel movie that’s been overused in the fanbase forever haha
Also, this thread made me realise that I had misquoted it. Thank you thread!

Kind of just put something random because my old one wasn't fitting considering that my pfp is different now.

its a quote from a Roblox game,, i don't have a clip from the game but heres art with it
subspace_s_phinisher_or_somehting_by_jiskin_dg8r8nm-pre.jpg

I've been a fan and avid player of the Animal Crossing franchise since 2002 (yes, I am an elder millennial :p ). So I decided to make a nod to its Japanese name, Animal Forest.

edit; totally misread this and thought it meant username LOL

I’m from the UK and we call chips crisps here so I am a ‘crisp consumer’ it stemmed from my my ACNH title

I love terrible puns so Christmas-themed aesthetic + the students from the Quartz class in Jack Jeanne = Merry Quartzmas. I'm sorry. Plus some little diamond symbols on either side for some extra flair!

It's one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite cartoons, Steven Universe. The scene is an amazing moment in the show's story and after an emotional climax of one of the characters, Pearl (the tall one), yelling at Steven (the kid) about how she misses his mother (who has passed) and he didn't know her so he can't miss him mom as much as her. This was at the beginning of the show when we didn't know much about the story, so it's especially important. Just beautiful all around, I love this show!!

And the line just feels like a nice thing to say, so that's why I chose it.

Here's the scene! And slight spoilers for Steven Universe if you haven't watched it.

"Santa's Not Around to Help"

A play on the "Dancing Bob" gif meme thing. Replaced "Nobody" with "Santa" 'cause Christmas. Also, Santa never shows up in the Animal Crossing series, so it makes sense whenever Jingle asks you to help him, but it's you doing all the work. Therefore, Santa is not around to help.

ant and dec said it on jungle club (instagram live after im a celeb shows) and i thought it was mega cool

If you don't know me well, I devote Male Villager from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
In other words, I use him more than all other characters in that game. (If not 100% of the time)

I changed my user title to “pure apple” to reflect how I never retracted nice reacts or used naughty reacts for the Naughty-or-Nice event.

My user title is a pun on the name of the store, "Forever 21", and the Korean character product brand, called, "BT21".

It’s a line from a song. Just needed a bit of positivity 💜

Back