Favorite pig??

Agnes is my favorite.
EeAV7k4UcAAE6H8

Pancetti actually was on my island (the only pig ever to be) so I’m going to vote for her. She was pretty chill, but I think I’m just generally not a fan of the pig villagers and opted for a cuter snooty villager. Mint (an adorable squirrel) took her place.
Kinda sad I didn’t get pancetti’s poster before she left

I'm so glad I invited Agnes from my campsite. I love her sass and her design has grown on me so much. 🥰 Her house is also really cozy.

One day, I'd also like to have Kevin and Cobb on my island!

Oh dear. Pigs are my least favorite animal type..but if I had to pick it would have to be Boris (best design for me) or Cobb (the crazy mad scientist)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the pigs. I think they might be my favorite species. Right now I only have Pancetti, but I have Peggy's amiibo. Agnes, Gala, and Spork are on my want list too. I had been planning to create a farm section on my island with a cow (have Norma), pig (have Pancetti), and chicken (hopefully, I'll get Plucky one day), but now I'm thinking about converting it to a three little pigs section. I built a mud spa (with a cypress bath) in Pancetti's backyard. Hah!

Agnes forever. Her little pink ears and her pretty black coloring, and her sassy uchi ways. Best pig.

Lucy is so underrated! she was my first normal villager and I think she's just so adorable, I sometimes regret letting her go 🥺 loved seeing her little floppy ears

I'd have to say Maggie and Agnes, personally! Maggie is a sweetie and I befriended her through ACPC first, since her unlockable friendship item was one I really wanted. I ended up loving her! Agnes was a favorite of mine in my City Folk town, though. A lot of the pigs are pretty cute! 🙂

Back