• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Foreverfox's Den: MAKE!

SEE POST #310 - Which signature should I use on my art?

• Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what I call a successful drawing 🤩 open for commissions!!!
IMG_0378.png

I've been going through the pages of this thread and I must say, I absolutely love your style. Keep up the great work!

I have a possible request for art if that's okay! I've recently finally come up with a concept for a pokemon OC of mine (Buizel, who would've guessed?), but as I'm not quite so... artistically inclined I guess, I don't have anything more than a very rough reference picture that I threw together in photoshop. It's not a very complex OC so I hope that kind of reference will be alright, but if not that is perfectly fine too! I also apologize if I made this way more complicated than it needed to be...

Number of Characters (Includes “Scenery Only”): 1
Background Type (Simple, Complex, None): None/Transparent please!
Accessories (Please specify):
None please! ✨
References (Post or PM):
In Spoiler below, plus some additional information.
Is your request for use as an avatar or signature? (Has size requirements):
Nope! Just for general purposes please.
Total tbt/RLC:
$10 I think, if I miscalculated and it's more please let me know!

Bui ref rough.png

The lighter colored spots on the tips of his hands, feet, and crest are the same color (or close to it) as his stomach and the ends of his tails, with a very short transition between the orange and the lighter colored tips. The light color only goes about halfway up his "fingers" and is only present on the very tip of both parts of his crest, but covers the whole length of his toes and goes slightly past them. Aside from those, he is an otherwise generic Buizel with no other distinguishing markings.

Other generic references if needed: Buizel back reference , Buizel paw pad reference
This is the only reference specific to my character that I have, and it's kind of rough so I apologize for that! He is a bit on the shorter side for a Buizel, coming in at just 2 feet (61 cm) tall compared to the pokedex average of 2'4" (71cm). I'm just looking for a generic pose with an open-mouth smile (like the smile in the reference). He is kind of shy though, so if it's possible to have some of his shyness come through, like he's a little nervous (but approving!) of being drawn, that would be awesome, but isn't absolutely necessary! If you need any other information please let me know and I can get it for you. Thank you!

I've been going through the pages of this thread and I must say, I absolutely love your style. Keep up the great work!

I have a possible request for art if that's okay! I've recently finally come up with a concept for a pokemon OC of mine (Buizel, who would've guessed?), but as I'm not quite so... artistically inclined I guess, I don't have anything more than a very rough reference picture that I threw together in photoshop. It's not a very complex OC so I hope that kind of reference will be alright, but if not that is perfectly fine too! I also apologize if I made this way more complicated than it needed to be...

Number of Characters (Includes “Scenery Only”): 1
Background Type (Simple, Complex, None): None/Transparent please!
Accessories (Please specify): None please! ✨
References (Post or PM): In Spoiler below, plus some additional information.
Is your request for use as an avatar or signature? (Has size requirements): Nope! Just for general purposes please.
Total tbt/RLC: $10 I think, if I miscalculated and it's more please let me know!

View attachment 494355
The lighter colored spots on the tips of his hands, feet, and crest are the same color (or close to it) as his stomach and the ends of his tails, with a very short transition between the orange and the lighter colored tips. The light color only goes about halfway up his "fingers" and is only present on the very tip of both parts of his crest, but covers the whole length of his toes and goes slightly past them. Aside from those, he is an otherwise generic Buizel with no other distinguishing markings.

Other generic references if needed: Buizel back reference , Buizel paw pad reference
This is the only reference specific to my character that I have, and it's kind of rough so I apologize for that! He is a bit on the shorter side for a Buizel, coming in at just 2 feet (61 cm) tall compared to the pokedex average of 2'4" (71cm). I'm just looking for a generic pose with an open-mouth smile (like the smile in the reference). He is kind of shy though, so if it's possible to have some of his shyness come through, like he's a little nervous (but approving!) of being drawn, that would be awesome, but isn't absolutely necessary! If you need any other information please let me know and I can get it for you. Thank you!
Hey! Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! You’re correct in your order form on everything. I’ll send you a PM tomorrow morning and I’ll get started on it tomorrow as well! I look forward to drawing for you! 😁

• Love
Reactions: Bui
As promised! A chibi-style Buizel and some BIG developments! Let’s start with Buizel! I did not use a reference for this one at all, until it came time to color pick. I love how it came out!! It felt so natural drawing it like this.
IMG_0401.png

NEXT UP! My new LOGO!! It will become my watermark and if I can get it to cooperate, I might make it a stamp/sticker.
IMG_0402.png

And lastly, my new signature! I’ve been using FF for a long time and didn’t want to entirely get rid of it, but wanted to update it. I’l probably alternate between two options until I really settle in with one. Because I am a Libra and have a hard time deciding on things like this, I’ll be making a poll! It will be open through 5/19, please vote for your favorite option of the signatures below! THE ONE THAT WINS WILL BE THE ONE I USE THE MOST, IF NOT PERMANENTLY!!
IMG_0403.png

Last edited:
As promised! A chibi-style Buizel and some BIG developments! Let’s start with Buizel! I did not use a reference for this one at all, until it came time to color pick. I love how it came out!! It felt so natural drawing it like this.
View attachment 494410

NEXT UP! My new LOGO!! It will become my watermark and if I can get it to corporate, I might make it a stamp/sticker.
View attachment 494411

And lastly, my new signature! I’ve been using FF for a long time and didn’t want to entirely get rid of it, but wanted to update it. I’l probably alternate between two options until I really settle in with one. Because I am a Libra and have a hard time deciding on things like this, I’ll be making a poll! It will be open through 5/19, please vote for your favorite option of the signatures below! THE ONE THAT WINS WILL BE THE ONE I USE THE MOST, IF NOT PERMANENTLY!!
View attachment 494412
I LOVE YOUR LOGO!!!! Foxes are my favourite animal and I absolutely adore the drawing you did! Very clean and even lines. Nicely done!

Edit: oh, I'll vote option 1 for your signature. I'm a sucker for the fox tail! I should get you to draw me some fox art haha

I LOVE YOUR LOGO!!!! Foxes are my favourite animal and I absolutely adore the drawing you did! Very clean and even lines. Nicely done!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 😍 They’re my favorite animal too, I just love them so much!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 😍 They’re my favorite animal too, I just love them so much!!
Oh, there's an added poll LOL I'm dumb. I'm really excited for you and your brand to grow into something awesome! :) (I'm a graphic designer irl for my job so I get weirdly passionate about branding and logos lololol)

Oh, there's an added poll LOL I'm dumb. I'm really excited for you and your brand to grow into something awesome! :) (I'm a graphic designer irl for my job so I get weirdly passionate about branding and logos lololol)
Thank you, that means so much to me!!! The poll is for the smaller ones that I’ll use on my actual pieces. The logo will be for my website and everything else more official. I’m so excited!!

Thank you, that means so much to me!!! The poll is for the smaller ones that I’ll use on my actual pieces. The logo will be for my website and everything else more official. I’m so excited!!
Super cute!! When you make your website, you should totally link it here so we can see! Making websites is super fun! Are you planning to pursue art as a full time job?

Super cute!! When you make your website, you should totally link it here so we can see! Making websites is super fun! Are you planning to pursue art as a full time job?
I will definitely link it here! I am, and I have been wanting to for a while, just been off to a slow start haha. I’ll be linking my TH account, deviant art, professional insta, and website!

I will definitely link it here! I am, and I have been wanting to for a while, just been off to a slow start haha. I’ll be linking my TH account, deviant art, professional insta, and website!
Better late than never! I can't wait to see it all! :D

Art available with 3 specials running, starting TODAY! Don’t forget to claim a discount and tell me a little bit about what made you choose the discount you picked! I’m hoping to get some conversation going. :)

Art available with 3 specials running, starting TODAY! Don’t forget to claim a discount and tell me a little bit about what made you choose the discount you picked! I’m hoping to get some conversation going. :)
Yeeee!! Out of curiosity, how much would it be to get a small line art (like your logo, no colours) of an Eevee head with some body with the tail wrapped around it? (I'll find a photo reference upon ordering lol)

Yeeee!! Out of curiosity, how much would it be to get a small line art (like your logo, no colours) of an Eevee head with some body with the tail wrapped around it? (I'll find a photo reference upon ordering lol)
That’s a great question! I’ll make a new row for Lineart Only as an option. I think I’d put it in the same price tier as Simple Background, so 100tbt/$5. I’d love to draw Eevee for you! I love Eevee so much, and all of the Eeveelutions.

Back