Buying Fortune cookie cart and fish drying rack (x2) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two fish drying racks you could have ^^ and jsyk the fortune cookie cart can be bought for 2,600 bells in the promotion tab of the Special Goods section of the Nook Shopping app.

Oh wow perfect, thank you!! ^^ Ooh wait what?! I didn’t know that?? 😯
Post automatically merged:

I mean, I don’t have pocket camp though?

OH I didn't even realize pocket camp was needed to unlock it! I can just grab one of those for you too ^^ Would drop off work? Also would you like any hybrids? I have an abundance of many

Yeah, kinda annoying but never mind! 😊 Are you sure about all of this!?! I feel awful! Haha thank you so much again!! 🥹
Yes please and omgosh, you just read my mind!! What hybrids would you happen to have? ^-^ I am wanting any really!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm happy to do it! Everyone here is always so kind to eachother. I have happy memories getting these fish drying racks playing with my friends when the game had just come out. But they've just sat in my storage for 4 years! Better they go somewhere they will be loved. 🥰

I have a lot of green mums, purple and blue hyacinth, and orange cosmos and lilies.

Also I should be around a lot more now that it is the weekend!

Omgosh hi! I see you’re online ahhh!
Oh wow, that’s so sweet! How lovely and if you’re sure!?! I’d feel awful! Bless you 🫶🏻 Appreciate it a lot!!
Oooo okay! That’d be lovely! I’d love to have some of those please! I’m trying to get my island back to how it was tbh, I didn’t really terraform it much but I feel like terraforming can be overwhelming tbh!

Bless what’s the time for you? It’s almost 8 for me ^^

I could start gathering them now and be ready to head over shortly if that would work for you?

I agree, it can be overwhelming! Sometimes I like to look at photos of nature to get inspiration 🌲

Yes, I'm sure! Just enjoy them ✨️ Well if you randomly happen to have the diy for decayed tree I'm searching for that but it's really no worries ^^ happy to share the generosity of this forum 💖

Too kind you are!!!
I’ll keep an eye out for that, if you’d like I can make you some? 😊 Let me know!! I don’t mind!
^-^
Just thank you so very much again, you honestly have no idea how much I appreciate you!! Ahhh! 💜

Oh that would be awesome!! What are the needed materials?

Okay I've got everything ready! I grabbed a few other kinds of hybrids too ^^ send dodo code when you're ready

Yeah no worries! I believe it said 10 Hardwood? 😊 ^^ But I can check my materials and see how many I can craft haha, don’t worry!

Thank you so, so very much omg!! Means so much to me!!! I’ll just get on my switch, bare with me haha ^-^

Well if you have plenty hardwood, then I can bring my full inventory for you ^^ I can drop a couple flowers to grab some wood if that's better for you though! I'd love two of the trees

Take your time! And thank you too!! I'm so excited about the trees 😍 I want them for my spooky swamp

No no it’s okay!!! I can craft them for you without you providing me materials! I have enough don’t you worry 😊 Thank you though! I’ll quickly craft those and then open my gates! Awhhh that sounds so cool! I’d love to see it some day! ^-^

Riiighty! I just have crafted some decayed trees for you! ^^ I crafted you 3 hehe 😊
The Dodo code is: GK0BX

If you please just follow me for where to plant the flowers, that’d be great! But yeah I have all of the diys learned now, so if you wanted anything in the future, so let me know! ^^

Thank you so much again!!! 💜

AW Thank you so much!!! ^^ I love them 😍 I'll head right over and follow!

That's a super sweet offer, I'll keep that in mind!! Thanks sm 😊 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back