Buying Found

FrostyAlmonds

Bells
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (4) +
All set, thank you so much Doo! 💕

Hiiii, I put this way until the last minute because I've been waffling on having my villagers forever ask about petitions and visits and such, but I never was able to complete all the fruits by manually trying before so... :') I'm looking for Pears, Peaches and Oranges before the servers shut down if anyone can help. 👉👈 I can offer TBT in return. Willing to travel to your town or invite you to mine (just please don't judge the hot mess, I restarted it recently but haven't been able to keep up playing, my storage and home is full so literally throwing items on the ground.)

FC is 1504-6536-5425 and my player is Al from Tealeaf.

I'm just at home trying to finish comms and work this evening so I will be around for a few hours. Thank you! 💕

Last edited:
I can drop those fruits off for you! My friend code is
1736 - 2883 - 5001
I’m available to give you them for free right now, but won’t be available for long. Let me know if that works 😊

I can drop those fruits off for you! My friend code is
1736 - 2883 - 5001
I’m available to give you them for free right now, but won’t be available for long. Let me know if that works 😊
Hi Doo!! Ah you're so sweet, thank you, let me add you real quick and open my gates if you're still around. <3

Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I don't have much but I have some collectibles too.

Edi:, okay open now! I had to take a picture for my card. 😅

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Doo
Hi Doo!! Ah you're so sweet, thank you, let me add you real quick and open my gates if you're still around. <3

Are you sure you don't want anything in return? I don't have much but I have some collectibles too.
It’s fine 😊 I’ll be there in a couple of minutes

It’s fine 😊 I’ll be there in a couple of minutes
Orz, I could hardly talk on the keypad, not used to the DS anymore. But thank you so much for the pears and peaches. It's super appreciated. <3<3

I don't want to force you to accept tbt when you said it wasn't necessary, but ever in the future you are short, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you so much again.

• Love
Reactions: Doo
I can provide you oranges <3
Waah, sorry for replying so late, just recently hopped on, and also thank you so much for the offer to help. Doo is actually helping with oranges today too so I should be covered. I would still be happy to send some TBT over in thank you for your offer if you would like. 🥰 💕

Waah, sorry for replying so late, just recently hopped on, and also thank you so much for the offer to help. Doo is actually helping with oranges today too so I should be covered. I would still be happy to send some TBT over in thank you for your offer if you would like. 🥰 💕
No it's fine! I'm glad you're being helped <3 have a good day/night!! : D

Back