Do you have OCs?

(Im going to edit this more later)

But ive got tons of ocs, from all tje stories, and games I have.

I dont really have any toybox because their mostly just written down, and i only sometimes draw them. But i will gladly talk all about them-

I do have 2 of my OC's, Leo and Ren. They're basically protagonists that were friendly rivals at best.

Here's more info of Leo
And here's more info on Ren

Other OC's featured in the Sketchbook thread in The Museum section of this forum are basically character concepts I haven't fully fleshed out as of yet or find what's their role in the story/universe. The Shrike King is the only fleshed out OC out of all the miscellaneous ones.

I do have 2 of my OC's, Leo and Ren. They're basically protagonists that were friendly rivals at best.

Here's more info of Leo
And here's more info on Ren

Other OC's featured in the Sketchbook thread in The Museum section of this forum are basically character concepts I haven't fully fleshed out as of yet or find what's their role in the story/universe. The Shrike King is the only fleshed out OC out of all the miscellaneous ones.
i love leo 💙 his design is so good and the little write-up on him is great!

I don’t. I feel like I don’t have the design skills for characters in my head so much as remixing existing characters. Wish I did tho but it’ll take a long time.

I used to have one who was like a sea slug lizard and i tried to make a rudimentary 3d model of them which I ended up using for paintover, that was fun.

I have quite a few OCs. Do I do anything with them in my fanfiction? No, but here they are:

- 4 Hamilton OCs
~ Remy Hamilton, Alexander's sibling. Used in high school/college AUs
~ Alexi Laurens, John's sibling. Also used in high school/college AUs
~ Pippa Hamilton, Philip's sister. Used in Pheaker fanfics
~ Gigi Eacker, George Eacker's sister. Used in Pheaker fanfics

- 6 Harry Potter OCs
~ Rems (full name is also Remus but doesn't want to cause confusion) Lupin, Remus' cousin and Sirius' soulmate, but in a sibling way, if that makes sense. Used in Marauders era fanfics.
~ Remus Potter, Harry's sibling. Used in pretty much all Golden Trio era Harry Potter fanfiction, but especially in Drarry and Hedric ones. He can read Harry's mind, speak Parseltongue, and telepathically converse with Harry. He can also telepathically converse with Alex and Lexi, but cannot read their minds. He can read Cedric's mind, but can't use the telepathy powers with him. Neither mind-reading nor telepathy work with Draco.
~ Alex Malfoy, Draco's sibling. Mainly used in Drarry fanfiction, not so much any others. They also have telepathy powers, but they don't use it as much as Remus.
~ Lexi Diggory, Cedric's sister. Mainly used in Hedric fanfiction, also has telepathy powers, hardly uses them.
~ Remus Potter-Malfoy, Scorpius' adopted sibling, Albus' biological twin. Used in one specific Cursed Child era fanfic. He was adopted by the Malfoy's shortly after being born. Harry and Ginny weren't in a great place at that time to care for three kids, and the Malfoys couldn't have any more kids, so they adopted him. Albus didn't find this out until his first year when he heard Remus' name at the ceremony.
~ Lili Malfoy, Scorpius' adopted sister. Same story as Remus, but not the Potter's biological kid, and Albus knew about her before Remus.

I used to have 32 more OCs but I eventually scrapped them, mainly because I had only fully developed three or four of them. For context, I had this OC (made specifically for Harry Potter) that had 31 younger siblings. Her parents gave birth to four sets of octuplets, and she was the first of many kids. I made this OC three-ish years ago when I first got into Harry Potter, and looking back, I wonder what the hell went through my mind...

Last edited:
I do but none of them are from fanfiction. Since they are OCs from my own work I don't really want to share them atm. None of the OCs I have are drawn and have only written descriptions. This is because I am not an artist (I can do stick figures. Thats how bad I am!)

yes. I have TOO MANY. I have a Puyo Puyo OC, MULTIPLE pokemon ones, a Glitter Force one (although he's not so much an OC, more like a character that I imagined an entire arc for), a Kirby one, a Sonic one, the list goes on. I've already come up with bios, powers, backstories, likes, dislikes, crushes, pets, families, friends, and more for them all. My pokemon ones especially, those are my favorites.

Probably just a couple, but this one I'll be talking about is an evil counterpart to the Male Villager from 8DX. His name is Matrix, and he's a broken villain. His backstory was that he was the one who was supposed to be the original mayor before Male Villager accidentally overtook his spot. Isabelle thought it really was him due to their similarities and didn't think twice of it. This made Matrix really envious and will do anything in his will (Except execute him) to rid of his role of mayor to give him the mayoral role back.

I wish I could draw better to show you what he'd look like, I never really bothered with drawing anyway.

Yep, I love my precious babies. I have quite a few, but I will list some information for my favorites, I MAY list more later:

* Orchia (Fairy) - She is my main OC and her and I have a lot in common. She is a florist (a former dream job of mine) and she is an author as well (my current dream job). More specifically, she writes books that spread awareness on topics people lack knowledge, information, awareness, and understanding of, which is something I have been working on too.

* Manton (Demon) - My second main OC. He is shipped with Orchia and has attributes from fictional crushes I have/had. Like Orchia, he has two jobs. He is a botanist, but he is also a fighter and fights off again toxic people.

* Daisy (Human) - She is inspired by the beloved Dorado fish and she has a sunshine vibe (since she has a yellow color scheme and is cheerful). She has her own café where she sells pastries, coffees, and teas.

* Cole (Human) - He is inspired by everyone's favorite fish that appears in Animal Crossing: The Coelacanth. He has a stormy vibe to him (to contrast with Daisy's sunshine vibe, and because Coelacanths in-game love thunderstorms). He is an archaeologist. He is shipped with Daisy.

. . .​

I also have a Toyhouse account (it should be in my signature), but it is a massive WIP since there are a lot of characters and art I have yet to upload. I have also been having a friend of mine help with portraits (which I am using as their icons), since I am not much of a draw-er. Anatomy is the enemy...

Yes! I have a handful of ocs. 👀 I have both human and animal/creature ocs, though I vibe a lot more with my humans because they're more relatable and feel less limited in what I can write for their lore. 🤔 I tend to hyperfixate on a few ocs at a time. For the past two years my obsession has actually been my character from Animal Crossing New Horizons. I make all my villagers human designs and will sometimes change their names (basically want them all to be human names). I create lore and flesh out their personalities to make them a lot more than what the game can offer, and consider them my own ocs since they stray so far from the villagers.

Eris is my ACNH rep in game, though in my story she starts off as a real-estate agent. Later down the line she actually quits her job to become a full-time content creator when her social medias get to the point where she realizes this can become more serious. My story is mostly just a slice of life, and I like developing Eris throughout her life and the different relationships she has with others. 😊 Her childhood best friend is Skylar (aka Sherb), who's her roommate for several years. There's a lot to her love life too, but to keep it short, her end game partner is Frey (aka Fang) and I've developed their life several years into the future to when they have kids and even get married. I even have rough designs for their kids lol. I just find it really fun to write characters lives and flesh out different relationships and interactions!

If anyone wants some visual representations/an idea of what I do with my villagers, I'm including some below!

This is Eris, she actually has many hair colour options, her main one being a a light denim blue, but here she's rocking a lavender shade. Her natural hair colour is brown though.
62926320_D9FNri0nQOs051f.png

This is Frey, who's inspired by Fang! Him and Eris are definitely my top two bc I'm a hopeless romantic lol. They get together around 4-5 years after the start of the story. Eris meets him around the beginning of the story and the two become friends, however the two didn't start catching romantic feelings for each other until years later.
51915625_HNrpN3d9Dt02ZBN.png

This is Skylar who mainly goes by Sky, and he's inspired from Sherb as mentioned earlier. Dude's actually pretty chill and not really anything like a lazy villager other than the fact that he loves food haha.
65158282_zKMhYqHMKAxZy1d.png

This is Peyton who goes by Peri, and she's based off of Piper! Her natural hair is black, but white hair is her main look to stay true to her villager counterpart. She's one of the first new friends Eris makes at the start of my story when she moves to Valentia.
65068328_O5O7i2MaOQYfyxI.png

And here's a personal favourite of mine, Rajan who goes by Raj, and he's based off of Raddle! He's one of Eris' first love interests, but their relationship was cut short due to him wanting to focus on university.
65069008_M1elQXNgRXBXxwF.png

I could definitely rant on about my ocs and this hasn't even scratched the surface, but this is already a much longer post than I intended lol. If anyone actually bothered to read this, thanks for making it to the end. 😅

Last edited:
i have some! but most of them are fandom related since i prefer working with that, and my self-insert is the favourite child out of everyone i have lol
makesweet-vq51o7.gif

my main is Althea, who i probably made when i was 8-10 years old? she changed a lot depending on my interests at the time, but right now i use her for final fantasy, fire emblem, genshin impact, tales of, mabinogi, and some other games! Azem is a close second~ (not linking her because she does have one uhhhh spicier art that's hidden (no preview thumbnail) in her gallery so maybe don't click that one if you do check her gallery 🫣)

everyone's toyhouse profile has very minimal information since i'm too shy to share stuff, so i prefer to keep everything in my head :'D

Althea does have a lot of art though!
35473027_spm6o1iOVEzhnQs.png

artist
20062966_ThKLtV7HARCDWSV.png

artist
5074049_rXIeOr9trC7fEeK.png

artist
6351013_UMxZK937tX1eff5.png

artist
42059542_KFv3ywVxfd1IxhU.png

artist
5074299_YGqTtASV7dwv6Pe.jpg