• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fungal tales or What's happening on the Shroomesphere?

Game
New Horizons
Island/Town Name
Shroomes
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Mums

TinyPebbles

Tiny Pebbles of the Shore
Bells
Switch
5042-7639-4317
Island
Shroomes
Oh, Hello there!
f7e90cd407ec1af877e64808d85b7b14.gif

If a person stumbles upon this tiny blog, sorry for my English

⭒✧✧✧⭒

I've got my first copy of Animal crossing New Horizons on 3rd of October 2020 (thank u, my past-self for writing it down). And since then I restarted 2 times. And never have I ever arrived at the stage where my island finally looks pretty, I was usually stopping after unlocking most of the stuff. I played Happy Home Paradise with great pleasure, but weirdly it never really continued beyond the DLC.
This journal is supposed to motivate me to work on it.

⭒✧✧✧⭒

2024042214364100_s.jpg
♧ I've been playing this save since March 19th .24, so I've already unlocked a lot of stuff.
I have upgraded Nook's Cranny, Brewster's finally in my museum, Kapp'n's always chilling at my pier, and I've finally visited Harv's island for the second time so he can offer me a plethora of Lloyds that I have to pay for.
Oh and I've also unlocked terraforming.

♧ My home fruits are Pears. Kind of disappointed, cause in real life I don't really like them, and the green ones? really? ughh (sorry for dissing pears, the colourful one's are better imo). It's funny cause each save gives me different fruits, and I've never had the same fruit twice, starting from New Leaf (cherries), than on NH Ausaron=apples, and on Inarango=oranges.

(Fus Ro Dah for all the Skyrim fans, and also to push away wasps)

⭒✧✧✧⭒
♧ From the starting villager's I've got: Boone & Quinn! Kinda like Boonie and Quinnlyde...
Boone_NH_Villager_Icon.png

He's a jock gorilla that's still on my island. I've never heard about him before.
I really like his mandrill-like appearance, very colourful.
He could've been worse like Al or Rilla (no hate for those who love them tho!)
Boone is one of the villager's that sends me the most letters, it's very cute <3

Quinn_NH_Villager_Icon.png

Quinn=my fist love! She moved out not so long ago :c
Same as for Boone, I've never heard about her before.
She's a Big sister, and you always run to her after a wasps sting.
Thanks to her I've finally understood that it's my favourite personality.
I miss her a lot but she'll always be chilling in her "Place to express myself" in HHP

⭒✧✧✧⭒

2024040123170600_s.jpg

What else? Well then I've found Papi and Chrissy on NookMislands and Maple moved in with us shortly.
That's the only family picture I have of us (the turtle was a paid actor).

⭒✧✧✧⭒

2024042214390100_s.jpg

♧ Why Shroomes though? Well it's just because I reaaaally like eating
✨
mushrooms
✨
, cooked, canned, in soup, in omelette, you name it!

For now my island is a huge mess, I'm still working on moving the houses towards the bridge, and the pay off of my loans left my pockets completely empty, so I'll have to work tomorrow. It feels like I've been waiting on Leif for ages so I'll just pay a Lloyd to have him on Harv's island.

♧ From my current villagers apart from the mentioned ones, I have Lopez, Croque, Stitches (from an Amiibo card), Ankha (from the campsite), and newly arrived Frita (she's still cleaning). Tomorrow I'll be waiting on Tipper.

⭒✧✧✧⭒

⭒✧✧✧⭒​

♧ 22/04 Breaking News:
  • Upgraded my house, and took a new loan for 548,000 Bells. Went diving few times for it.
    To my utter shock I learned that Seaweed costs 600 Bells while Sea anemone costs 500 Bells?? I always thought of Seaweed as the lowest priced sea "creature", why would something like sea "grass" cost more than a colourful sea "plant"? I was wrong.
Capture d'écran 2024-04-22 203244.png
anemone.png

Croque_NH_Villager_Icon.png

• Today Croque asked me to pass a present to Ankha, as a forgive-me-gift. Yesterday it was a present for Stitches I absolutely understand that he's a cranky villager and frankly everyone can lose its calm but two villagers in two days with the same excuse? Seriously? Who's gonna be the next victim?

• On the next drama: overheard Lopez and Chrissy's dialogue. Or should I say monologue, cause he left in a hurry while Chrissy was left completely enraged, and tears in her eyes she said something like "You don't know how hard it is to be a pop-star, Lopez!!".
    No, Chrissy, you're not a pop-star.

• Yesterday I've bought some oranges, cherries and apples from another player here. Funnily enough I was nervous, cause usually I never play multiplayer games, cause I'm scared of messing something up. But everything went smoothly. Another funny thing: the only other time I've interacted with another player is when I also bought fruits, but it was still on New Leaf (and to get Marshal).
    Btw, why the priced on Nookazon are so exorbitant? It's just fruit?

• Bought 1000 turnips yesterday. I've never managed to make any profit from it, and that's the biggest amount that I've ever bought. Crossing fingers for my financial decisions, because this time, I'm going to keep track of price patterns.
⭒✧✧✧⭒​
Paparazzi's column:

2024042209302800_s.jpg

We managed to get an exclusive shot of Ankha on her golden throne.

⭒✧✧✧⭒​

Last edited:
Back