Gardening event coming soon!!!

Part 2 starts a change of day so make sure u have plenty of purple flowers to trade for the 2ndvhalf flower for a good head start

Is there any recent statistics that shows that the spawns are getting worse?
Every time there's one, people seem to say that a bunch on Reddit.
I know they changed the rates early on for some event, but I didn't see any other data on Reddit about it for a long while.

Last edited:
Is there any recent statistics that shows that the spawns are getting worse?
Every time there's one, people seem to say that a bunch on Reddit.
I know they changed the rates early on for some event, but I didn't see any other data on Reddit about it for a long while.

The rate really does worsen with the rarity of the creature. For the first half of the event, I would plant 20 flowers, get 12-15, and only miss one or two. For the second half, I plant 20 flowers, get about 7-9 creatures, and only catch 3-4.

If anyone still needs the plum and citrus butterflies from the first part, I can share. I finished the first half of the event already, so I’m only looking for the Blossom Ripplewings and Ornamental Ripplewings from the red peonies. I can share those too. Let me know specifically what you need via PM or comment on my profile and I’ll help you out! 7114 5770 420

koopasta
What I'm wondering more specifically is if they've gotten worse/changed with each event over time, not just the second half!

At least it's not another fishing tourney where you literally can't get all of the items without using Leaf Tickets.

Wasn't it like 80 leaf tickets to use the gold rod? Don't know about you, but I wasn't prepared to lose that many tickets for a good score.

I'm trying to save as many as I can, before splurging it all away and start saving from square one again.

Wasn't it like 80 leaf tickets to use the gold rod? Don't know about you, but I wasn't prepared to lose that many tickets for a good score.

I'm trying to save as many as I can, before splurging it all away and start saving from square one again.

Yeah, the golden rod was 80, but you could spend 20 on large throw nets. I didn't have many LTs whenever the last tourney started and wanted all of the snowmen, so I decided that I would only need one or two nets... I easily spent over 100 LTs on that tourney.

I'm on extra hard mode I'll probably be done tomorrow where are you guys at?

Can anyone share some Ornamental Ripplewings? It’s all I need left to collect and sadly no one on my current friends list is sharing enough of them. I need 11 of them, so it’d be cool to have multiple people helping. I can share anything I have in return.

Can anyone share some Ornamental Ripplewings? It?s all I need left to collect and sadly no one on my current friends list is sharing enough of them. I need 11 of them, so it?d be cool to have multiple people helping. I can share anything I have in return.

I don?t have many Ornamental Ripplewings but I?m willing to share whatever I get. I still need 18! So I reckon I won?t finish this quest but I?ll keep trying.

My ID is: 7045 7899 805. Feel free to add me

Does anyone need still need Blossom Ripplewings. I have some ready to go to a good home.

Can anyone share Ornamental Ripplewingd with me I need 14 more to complete the event and Ive run out of flowers to plant

FC: 0957 6041 079
Ign: Noah

Back