Greetings! <3

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hello!

I am new to the forums, but I have been playing Animal Crossing since I was a kid (starting with the DS game and up to NH).
I hope to make some friends here <3​

Hi! Welcome to the forums ☺️

Wild World was my first AC game as well! Which AC game(s) are you currently playing? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Hi! Welcome to the forums ☺️

Wild World was my first AC game as well! Which AC game(s) are you currently playing? Do you have any favourite villagers?

Thanks! <3

I currently only play New Horizons, but I do still have my old New Leaf game around somewhere (I used to play it with my mom all the time - maybe I'll get back into New Leaf at some point, just to visit my mom's old town and try to take care of it for her. Though, I am planning a good chunk of my island as her 'memorial' too. New Leaf really was the last game she ever played...and the last time we spent time together like that, before the constant fighting as her health got worse).

My favorite villagers are my current ones, except for Leopold. I wanna eventually switch him with Sherb or Sasha, I love snooty/lazy type villagers. My current ones are Raymond (my #1 forever), Marshal, Hamlet, Zucker, Leopold, Dom, Julian, Lucky, Vesta, and Kidd (fun fact, I actually got Raymond from my first campsite visit. So he's been my #1 ever since, I love my little headcanons of him hehe). I basically got all of them from Nookazon except for Raymond, Marshal, and Hamlet.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thanks <3

Hello and welcome! What other game series do you enjoy?

I like Stardew Valley, My Hero Ultra Rumble, Cult of the Lamb, Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Story of Seasons, FNAF...these are just the ones I can remember right now, I do play a lot of games and cycle through them often.

I like Stardew Valley, My Hero Ultra Rumble, Cult of the Lamb, Genshin Impact, Pokemon, Story of Seasons, FNAF...these are just the ones I can remember right now, I do play a lot of games and cycle through them often.
Welcome to The Bell Tree! I like Pokemon too! I'm curious, do you have any favorite characters from there? Mine is Kieran! also, if you've played the ScarVio DLC and have any thoughts on him, it would be great if you could share them with me because I love him sooo much!

Welcome to The Bell Tree! I like Pokemon too! I'm curious, do you have any favorite characters from there? Mine is Kieran! also, if you've played the ScarVio DLC and have any thoughts on him, it would be great if you could share them with me because I love him sooo much!

Thanks <3

My #1 fave will always be Marshadow. But my fave starter is Decidueye.

I stopped playing with Legends Arceus, I'm too poor currently to get the new games (I do wish I could play them tho). But my brother plays, from what I remember him saying he enjoys the DLC but hasn't finished them quite yet. He switched to Palworld last week, and he's way more invested in that right now.

Welcome to bell tree forums! Do you like Disney?

I do, actually <3

My favorite Disney movie is The Prince of Egypt, I've watched it since I was little (I'm not Christian but the movie is still very beautiful to watch). I am also a huge fan of the Halloweentown movies. Though, I haven't watched any of the new ones. Last one I watched was Moana, that one made my mom cry when the stingray grandma scene played and it was the last Disney movie I ever watched with her.

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! 🎉 I hope you're enjoying it here so far!

Are you currently working on anything specific on your NH island? 😊

Back