Have you been following the Kendrick Lamar / Drake beef?

no no and no all of it is just absoultely messy and nobody at all wins here in this feud and its none of my buisness at all to be caught up in stuff like this its just beyond messy i'd rather stick to video game soundtracks,anime soundtracks and metal music as is for me personally and again not at all get caught up or follow at all any kind of personal drama there is in any way shape of form end of discussion period.

Okay, hear me out... isn't it still fun to watch drama from a far? Like, obviously drama is not fun to be in personally. But I'm genuinely curious from those who put "no, I don't involve myself in ANY drama" - why or why not? I'm genuinely curious!

Okay, hear me out... isn't it still fun to watch drama from a far? Like, obviously drama is not fun to be in personally. But I'm genuinely curious from those who put "no, I don't involve myself in ANY drama" - why or why not? I'm genuinely curious!
TBH when I was little I had a guilty pleasure of exposing myself to drama (the internet kind, specifically.) Later I came to realize that it could potentially tarnish my mental health, so nowadays I try to stay away from it as much as possible.

No absolutely not and the only people who enjoy drama chasing and stuff like that are people who really are not all that well in the head if you ask me, do you want to ruin your mental health? anyone with a brain and uncommon sense would know better than to get caught up in that kind of stuff and they want to get caught up in that kind of stuff hey i ain't responsible if they want to damage themselves let them do it.

I've said this before and i'll say this again, i absolutely do not care at all about any kind of celbrity culture in every way shape or form possible and i'm staying away from it completely period.

Last edited:
Back