Arcade Tokens
Island
Newgrounds
Black Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Carnival Pinwheel
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Candy
I thought it'd be interesting to make a TBT game for songs. The rules are simple: You name a song, and a user has to say if they've listened it or not, then list another song to continue the chain.

Whether you heard a particular song on the radio, in a show/movie, or listened to it in your free time, it all counts! And you can name any song from any media, too!

(Also, be sure to name the artist/band too, since songs may share similar or identical titles!)

I'll start - Chop Suey! by System of a Down?

Lol, I’m different generation so no
Somebody to love by Queen
Post automatically merged:

Yes!

"Padam Padam" by Kylie Minogue?
Just watched the official vid for Padam Padam. Love it! She has a beautiful voice…although from this one song a bit hard to tell since it is obviously tweaked with special effects. And all that red! I love red and especially red clothes so this video is eye candy lol!
Post automatically merged:

I thought it'd be interesting to make a TBT game for songs. The rules are simple: You name a song, and a user has to say if they've listened it or not, then list another song to continue the chain.

Whether you heard a particular song on the radio, in a show/movie, or listened to it in your free time, it all counts! And you can name any song from any media, too!

(Also, be sure to name the artist/band too, since songs may share similar or identical titles!)

I'll start - Chop Suey! by System of a Down?
Sorry I’m kinda screwing up the flow of this thread but wow! That song has well over a billion views on YouTube. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that number before on a YouTube video. Impressive!

Huge music lover here so It’s awesome to be exposed to songs and groups I was not aware of!

Last edited:
oh of course. i dunno anyone who hasn't heard that song, Queen is iconic.

best friend by toy-box? 👀

nope

you are a tourist - death cab for cutie?

Back