how are you feeling right now?

I’m doing good 🙂; this week has been really good overall; I’m hoping it’ll last. I still get depressed off and on but this week it hasn’t been too bad at all. I’ve had some friends from here check on me from time to time which really helped; it really makes me happy since none of my personal friends have ever done that even if they knew I was struggling. Also having friends to play Splatoon with has been a huge mood booster 🙂.

I'm feeling alright. I slept really, really, really hard.. and woke up at some point drenched in sweat. This morning I felt a little off.
Overall, I'm feeling better than I did first thing this morning, but still a little eh.

I'm doing well. I'm going to look at an apartment tomorrow with my dad. I'm hoping it works out!

I also feel productive because I cleaned up a lot of the living room today and threw away some things that aren't worth taking with me. I'm so happy to be going to a new apartment for a fresh start.

I’m doing good! Just a little drowsy right now. I’ve been having a lot of fun with ACNH 🙂. I’m really glad I got myself back to playing it.

I have a slight cold, though I'm capable of not becoming aware of it sometimes. It's funny how stuff like this usually comes without warning - I woke up Friday with a completely random sore throat. I felt perfectly fine the day before, and usually when I get a sore throat, stuffiness comes a day or two later. I haven't been seriously sick since two Thanksgivings ago, which is great as I very rarely call off work for being sick.

Back