how are you feeling right now?

Agitated. It was a ****ty day overall.

Edit: Mostly bad, but a good thing happened. So I feel better.

Last edited:
I'm feeling pretty good, though I am a little bummed that I work tomorrow morning.... but the plus side is I get money... I guess.

I took a break from stuff today and honestly I feel a little more refreshed and less stressed/frustrated. I did some stuff in the middle of the night so today was just a video game day for me which was just needed.
I hit my legs on a gate we have a few times this week and the lumps are still aching. I also hit my elbow on a door latch which is taking forever to stop being tender too. So still a little sore feeling I guess despite it being a few days-week since the incidents.

I’m doing okay. Today has been pretty good. Just some things I see on my phone keeps reminding me of my friend and makes my mood feel a bit weighed down by that.

I’m feeling good, just drained because I left the house to walk my kitties; leaving the house for even a little bit always drains me.

A little tired, but doing good. I need to get a better sleep schedule and maintain it. It probably doesn't help that I don't really get two days in a row off at any time from work/school. I should look at my calendar and take a mini vacation just to do whatever sometime soon.

Back