• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

how are you feeling right now?

I have a bit of a headache, and I didn't get enough sleep last night. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow

Just got up after sleeping in for so long. A bit of brain fog while I'm sitting here, but it'll go away. I'm going to have myself a very tasty brunch while my mind clears. :giggle:

Im feeling super well rested and excited to start my happy Sunday :D

Super tired and irritable, my brother tapped me lightly and I legit swatted his hand away- I don't know if it's from the way he tapped me or that he woke me up with that tap.

Roses are red
April is grey
But starting today
rs_600x796-150430104629-CD20z_PVIAAfh6j.jpg

--

Last edited:
i WAS feeling good but nope; now i want to jump in front of a cargo truck! (y)

A bit sore and tired. Still recovering from my flu and my stomach virus or whatever it is keeps showing up every other day. It just does not want to let go.

Happy and Full because I just ate breakfast or as I say brekkie 🍓

I’m overall feeling pretty happy :). I am a bit anxious and not happy about something coming up; i got to make my room presentable sometime before next week to have pictures taken of my room for something related to selling my house. Still feeling the inner urge to do something to mess up everything so i don’t have to move, though I honestly don’t know what i could do and i am afraid of my dad’s temper (not to mention that i don’t want to make my mom mad either). I know this isn’t right but, still not happy about this. But i’m trying my best to take it one day at a time and not think about it.

--

Last edited:
Back