• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many Nook Miles do you have?

Have 394k+. Trying to get it to 400,000 before the update by doing one or two tasks a day.

I recently restarted my island, and still have some unlocks to buy (namely paths and DIYs). Currently have just over 15,000 and I've kinda been slacking on the Nook Miles+ tasks and achievements, but I'm hoping to hit about 50,000-60,000 before November 5th.

Y'all have such crazy numbers! Even when I was playing regularly I never got to such numbers. I've restarted so I have less then 3000. About to have zero when I get enough to buy the extra hair colors.

Around 250k. I didn't play a whole lot over the past year, but I farmed quite a bit before then, and I'm not back at it preparing for the update like many others :)

138k. I believe I have just enough to make up for the new nook mile stuff the update provides, i of course can always get more by the nook miles+ goals all the way until the 5th.

230k. Printing out NMTs is just so time consuming that I just buy them by the bunch from traders. I only buy nook mile furnitures and feature unlockables so once I've completed those, it just accumulated over time. At least I don't have to grind so much once the update arrives.

1.3 million, lol. 😳
2021102222024700_s.jpg

I'm currently sitting at 1,077,830. That's what happens when you play daily, grind out all the achievements, and rarely spend your Nook Miles, lol. Definitely in a good spot heading into the update.

I only restarted my island recently but I have around 100K now and I’ve purchased most of the stuff I need already. I’m hoping to grind more before the update drops so I can buy all the new items and go on a lot of kappn tours. :)

i just started doing tasks again a few days ago so a majority of that number was collected last year

Damn, you people have a lot of Nook Miles. I had a little less than 30,000, but I wasn’t really accumulating them. Large numbers are appealing though. 😂

200,000. Not a lot compared to others, but I don't really have much use for it ever since I got my treasure island access...

Somewhere around 300,000, and a bunch of NMT in storage.

I'm very glad they are going to have some use, haha.

Back