Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
the bell. it looks like this.

Screenshot 2024-04-12 7.34.10 PM.png

I either check immediately or leave it sitting for days. I rarely click if I'm already in the middle of browsing or posting.

As for messages not like I actually have to worry about this here I'm either great or totally forgetful when it comes to those in general.

I always clear my notifications because it's in my line of sight when I stare at the website. If it was anything like my email, I'd let that number climb into the thousands though 😅

I check 'em a lot. The instant there's a new alert or someone DMs me, I see what it is. Not sure why people would leave them be for a long time though.
my notifs are like the polar opposite end of my pms inbox
So does that mean you have more notifs than PMs? Or is it vice versa?

i don't like notifs so i try to clear it as soon as i can, but life happens
i have a fear of forgetting to get back to others so i like to check it, have some notifs enabled for discord and email :>

whenever i open the site i check my notifs if they’re red

i have emails on for pms so i see those much quicker, as long as i have my phone on me.

I check whenever I go in the site, which is about every two to four hours. That’s usually what I go on the site to do in the first place.

It ultimately depends on whenever I'm available, but I check them pretty often. If I'm at home and leaving TBT in the background while I'm doing something else, I'll check every few minutes. If I'm at school, I'll only be online during recess and lunch, but sometimes I'll pull out my phone in the middle of class to check my notifications. 🫢

The forums are pretty dead at night (when I do check I only receive a couple notifications), so I don't bother going on the site by then. Besides, it's pretty nice waking up in the morning or afternoon and seeing your notifications once you go on TBT for the first time that day. (I get 10-20 on average in this case.)

I check notifications as soon as I get one. I immediately notice the red bubbles with the numbers at the top of my screen. I usually don't have to worry about messages. I can't even recall the last time I had a genuine conversation via PM. Most of my interactions are either on the forum or on profiles.

I check immediately if I’m on and one pops up. It’s nice if someone likes something I’ve said 🥰 or a message from a friend. I love notifications, rare but appreciated 💜

I check my notifications every time I log on, which is normally 1-3 times per day. Sometimes more or less depending on what’s going on on the forums and/or how busy I am. I check any notification I get while I’m on as soon as I see it, and I ofc also check my notifications more frequently if I’m waiting on a “time-sensitive” notification (ex. a message from someone I’m trying to do business with), checking to see if an event entry’s been accepted, etc.

I don’t like to let things pile up, whether it be notifications on here, on some other platform, emails etc, so I tend to check things like that as soon and as often as I can. I also don’t have email or discord alerts turned on for TBT, so I never know what my notifications or messages are until I check them on here. That’s another reason why I check as often as possible, so that I don’t accidentally leave anyone hanging for too long or miss something.

I check them at any hour of the day to be honest, just depends. I basically live in this forum as far as online usage goes, LOL!

I check mine as soon as I see them. I don't have email or Discord notifications on, so I don't always see them immediately, but when I'm here I check them right away. Even if I'm short on time and can't respond immediately, I like to know what's going on at least.

I check them as soon as I log in and then anytime they pop up while I'm on the forum. I don't like having the red notification indicator on for too long, plus I like to keep up with what's going on.

Back