How to make your pokemon level up fast. (not a glicth but kind of risky)

natsu34

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Cake
This is not a glitch but a thechnique that i realised. It's kind of risky.

conditions: can do it while sleep or if you do not need to play

step 1-put two pokemon in the day care
step 2-beacause 1 step=1 exp. go to the central or luminoise city (where is the gym)
DO NOT GO INSIDE THE GYM
step 3-take your bycicle
step 4-put a heavy objet or some tape on one of the cursor (left or right)
now you see your character bycicling around the gym
step 5-put your charger
step 6-sleep or wait for a lot of time.

I am advising you to do this during your sleep.

i was first confused what you were talking about, but now i get it. Your pokemon while in the daycare level up slowly while you trainer does something (like biking) :) I was breeding Eevees, but once i finished i took out both Eevees, one was level 44 and the other was 46 !

This is not a glitch but a thechnique that i realised. It's kind of risky.

conditions: can do it while sleep or if you do not need to play

step 1-put two pokemon in the day care
step 2-beacause 1 step=1 exp. go to the central or luminoise city (where is the gym)
DO NOT GO INSIDE THE GYM
step 3-take your bycicle
step 4-put a heavy objet or some tape on one of the cursor (left or right)
now you see your character bycicling around the gym
step 5-put your charger
step 6-sleep or wait for a lot of time.

I am advising you to do this during your sleep.

Of course, doing this is going to hurt your pokemon's stats big time. No EV's from leveling up this way. Your pokemon also misses out on attacks because the daycare doesn't replace old attacks with new ones for you.

Of course, doing this is going to hurt your pokemon's stats big time. No EV's from leveling up this way. Your pokemon also misses out on attacks because the daycare doesn't replace old attacks with new ones for you.

EV train it first and teach it TMs.

EV training would fix that (either by using hordes or Super Training).

Also, old attacks do get replaced by newer ones as a Pokemon levels up in the Daycare. I put in two level 8 Ralts that had Growl and Confusion and when I got them back (both at level 38) they knew Psychic and 3 other Psychic-type moves they didn't have before.

You can always earn EVs afterwards, even at lv 100. Something you still refuse to believe it seems. The daycare does replace old attacks with new, rather annoyingly in most cases. There's always the move relearner as well.

You can always earn EVs afterwards, even at lv 100. Something you still refuse to believe it seems. The daycare does replace old attacks with new, rather annoyingly in most cases. There's always the move relearner as well.

because you -CAN'T- gain stats at level 100.

Didn't know the changed the daycare now, I do know it never used to do that; I'd always have to go to the move relearner to check for missed moves and waste heart scales.

I will -NOT- believe EV gaining is possible at lvl 100 without video proof of it happening, because that isn't possible. Your pokemon is -DONE- leveling up once it reaches lvl 100, so why would it continue to gain stats?

Last edited:
because you -CAN'T- gain stats at level 100.

Didn't know the changed the daycare now, I do know it never used to do that; I'd always have to go to the move relearner to check for missed moves and waste heart scales.

I will -NOT- believe EV gaining is possible at lvl 100 without video proof of it happening, because that isn't possible. Your pokemon is -DONE- leveling up once it reaches lvl 100, so why would it continue to gain stats?

I sent you video proof via PM. Here it is again.

You are helplessly stubborn.

Last edited:
And you continune to beat a dead fish when I tried to drop this fight awhile ago.

And you continune to beat a dead fish when I tried to drop this fight awhile ago.

I'm "beating a dead fish" because you continue to spread misinformation. You are wrong. You can go and believe whatever you want, but don't try and mislead others.

Ps. I think the correct idiom is "beating/flogging a dead horse"

Last edited:
I'm "beating a dead fish" because you continue to spread misinformation. You are wrong. You can go and believe whatever you want, but don't try and mislead others.

Don't tell me what I can and can't do, you are -not- a mod.

I can damn well call you out on it though. I see you've abandoned trying to defend your position.

You wanted video proof. You got video proof. I don't understand what the problem is?

I'm not fighting about they're being unable to get EVs anymore. I've seen the video and understand how EVs work now, though I still say if you use the daycare to get a bunch of lvl 100's your still hurting your pokemon anyway. It does lose out on all EVs in there; afterall. All that method is doing is making raising the pokemon that much harder. Better off raising it yourself.

KarlaKGB continues to -have- to be correct and comes after me every time I say something incorrectly. Going as far as to attack me over it every time instead of just telling the OP to ignore my incorrect information. Afterall, pointing out a mistake to a person tends to get them to listen better than flat out calling them ignorant.

All insulting a person does is cause a fight.

edit: that said, I am done with this fight. I understand how EV training works now(though I -was- technically correct about saying using the daycare to get lvl 100 pokemon is bad. No EVs are gained there afterall.)

Last edited:
I'm not fighting about they're being unable to get EVs anymore. I've seen the video and understand how EVs work now, though I still say if you use the daycare to get a bunch of lvl 100's your still hurting your pokemon anyway. It does lose out on all EVs in there; afterall. All that method is doing is making raising the pokemon that much harder. Better off raising it yourself.

KarlaKGB continues to -have- to be correct and comes after me every time I say something incorrectly. Going as far as to attack me over it every time instead of just telling the OP to ignore my incorrect information. Afterall, pointing out a mistake to a person tends to get them to listen better than flat out calling them ignorant.

What's the difference between EV training before Daycare and EV training after Daycare? Absolutely none. It is much less time consuming if you can gain levels when not even playing.

Stop trying to play the victim here. I corrected you the first time, and you didn't believe me. That's why you're stubborn and ignorant.

Here is the first time I corrected you: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ading-Center&p=1866518&viewfull=1#post1866518

Was I insulting and calling you ignorant then?

Last edited:

Not really. If done correctly, EV training can go really quickly using hordes: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/a-guide-to-ev-training-with-hordes.3490052/

Now, I will say (and this is just personal preference) that I prefer level grinding over the Day Care. It feels more personal to me, and I love getting free items by having a couple of Pickup Pokemon in my party.

As for your second paragraph, not going there :p

Last edited:
What's the difference between EV training before Daycare and EV training after Daycare? Absolutely none. It is much less time consuming if you can gain levels when not even playing.

Stop trying to play the victim here. I corrected you the first time, and you didn't believe me. That's why you're stubborn and ignorant.

Look, can we just -drop- this fight already? I'd rather NOT get banned because of getting into another fight here. Quit keeping the fight going and just stop responding. I'm done with this fight. I didn't know about half these things because I am -NOT- a competitive battler. Now that I do know, and understand these things; I -can- and -will- be able to give proper information to people asking.

And in regards to the daycare raising method, I personally wouldn't do that because it takes away the enjoyment of getting your pokemon to lvl 100 on your own. Using the daycare is the same as using rare candies if you ask me.

Back