Buying I need fruit other than apples, oranges, coconuts

dizzybrunett

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Good morning everybody I’m currently on an island where I only have coconuts oranges and apples. Can anybody trade me cherries, peaches, or anything other than those items? I can send you bells or I can give you any of my fruit or whatever else you might want that I have. Anything helps

I see you said good morning. If you happen to be a night owl too, I can help you. I can give any fruit you need, no charge.

I see you said good morning. If you happen to be a night owl too, I can help you. I can give any fruit you need, no charge.
Thank you! I live in Arizona so our times may differ. Let me know if you need my username or island name, etc. or if you’d rather me go to your island to obtain the fruit and if you need anything of mine, let me know. I’m newer to this game

Thank you! I live in Arizona so our times may differ. Let me know if you need my username or island name, etc. or if you’d rather me go to your island to obtain the fruit and if you need anything of mine, let me know. I’m newer to this game
I sent you a PM

Good morning everybody I’m currently on an island where I only have coconuts oranges and apples. Can anybody trade me cherries, peaches, or anything other than those items? I can send you bells or I can give you any of my fruit or whatever else you might want that I have. Anything helps
I have peaches !!! please let’s trade!!!

Back