◊ Irescien's Art dump ◊

Been done my comms for a little while I thought i'd share them !! Here's what I did for @/Lightspring ! 💞

Lightspring.png

I'm super forgetful and I realized I never posted the rest of my OCtobers ! If anyone's interested, here's some more. I actually finished it this year, which I haven't been able to do since 2016, so I have all the way up to 31 to show!

I've already posted 1-6 previously, but I think posting all the way to 31 could be a bit too much so here's 7-15
at 2am, because this is just my life I guess

7-Oriana.png

8-Plantboy.png

9-Scientist.png

10-Mara.png

11-Luke.png

12-Maggie.png

13-Alex.png

14-Astral.png

15-flower.png

Also! Side note, I'm hoping to open up some slots for my shop soon so if anyone would like to be pinged let me know 👉👈

Last edited:
This was my TBT turkey day piece ! 🥺 Curly's Garland

"Curly is really excited to show up with his nice garland, adorned with a bunch of his favourite ornaments! What do you mean they aren’t really holiday appropriate ? But sports are always in style !"

garland.png

You have such stunning artwork, just saw you bump up your shop! When I have more TBT I'd love to commission you a piece of me and my dog (german shepherd) ^^

Soooo I didn't realize I left this hanging for two years 🤔
But i'm just gonna casually revive this thread cuz I have a bit of ac themed art i'd like to share 👍

Starting with my icon and signature I made for the fair!!

dfcocjg-52be3aa3-2f2f-4d38-b9b2-52057e67990a.png

dfcocja-0dac60cc-dba2-4ee7-90da-30a223952e2d.png

My character Payton! the first one is an old ref I wasn't very happy with, the second is his updated ref! He even got a special one with more doodles cuz all my other characters had smaller refs lol 😂 He's special

64911432_Aw6CGEyHxn5GbXl.png

64911866_XuwjOsOUvvHFDTM.png

Post automatically merged:

My second rep, Reed!

50095516_x9qIYTXsKIoQcI3.png

damn thought I had enough time to not merge lmao, I need to figure out the timing, I'm tired 😩

Last edited:
Back