Join my forums, get gmail!

No, no ,no, Black and white is a computer game where you get to play god, I can't have that on my PC anymore because I can't have many games on it anymore. I have StarCraft installed though so if you want a match PM me.

SPORGE27 said:
No, no ,no, Black and white is a computer game where you get to play god, I can't have that on my PC anymore because I can't have many games on it anymore. I have StarCraft installed though so if you want a match PM me.
I played that online once. It was fun, god destroyed me. <_<

PKMNRULES! said:
Alright, whatever your status here, (mod, sage, etc.) you will have it the same way on my forums if you join. So, if you're a sage here, you become a sage there!
*Counts*...two sages...

PKMNRULES! said:
Alright, whatever your status here, (mod, sage, etc.) you will have it the same way on my forums if you join. So, if you're a sage here, you become a sage there!
Storm, Bulerias, you two DO know that this means you can be admins at my forums, right?

Alright, the next five TBT users to join will get a gmail invite, if you want one. Five gmail invites will be given out, no matter what, meaning, if you join and don't want one, then the invite that would be yours would go to another person joining.

PKMNRULES! said:
PKMNRULES! said:
Storm, Bulerias, you two DO know that this means you can be admins at my forums, right?
I'm too busy.... I'm always busy.... I'm never not busy....

:(

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PKMNRULES! said:
PKMNRULES! said:
I'm too busy.... I'm always busy.... I'm never not busy....

:(
I see. I hope you get some time to get to do the things you enjoy most in life. Hopefully, that's administrating these forums!

Back