Kaiaa's Clay Corner

These are so cute! I need to find out what the fav villagers are for all of my grand children that play. These will make a great xmas gift.

Aw thank you so much, I would love to do some custom orders for you sometime as well :)

I'll make these right away and show you a picture of them when I'm finished (You're going to LOVE them!) :)
I can't tell you how happy I am to make a full custom order for someone, thank you so much! You've made my entire week!

As promised, (and again sorry for the potato quality) your custom feathers!
17983114518_3e6d38593f_n.jpg

As promised, (and again sorry for the potato quality) your custom feathers!
17983114518_3e6d38593f_n.jpg
OOOOHHHH ... these are perfect!!! I can hardly wait for my package to arrive!
Thank you so much!
I am already planning what I can wear them with! lol
4333.gif

You could also do really tiny villagers/items or anything in those small cute bottles with corks if you want. they're really cool keychains

You could also do really tiny villagers/items or anything in those small cute bottles with corks if you want. they're really cool keychains

Aw that's a cute idea, maybe if I can find bottles that small.

This is just an update for anyone wondering, sometime this or next month I'll be adding a new pillow to the list! A fossil! If anyone has a request for what other kinds of pillows I can make, feel free to let me know!

Well, I was thrilled to receive my package in the mail today, and I just LOVE my Phoebe charm and feather earrings!! Thank you for the sweet little note and picture card of my darling Pheebs!!
I went right out and got earring hooks and already had a chain for my charm!
I couldn't resist modelling them so you cand see! I posted on your Etsy shop too! Lol

141urgx.jpg

Hi, Kaiaa! ♥ ♥ ♥ Here are the other pictures I mentioned!

2wg9l6p.jpg

MY BELLTREEFORUMS ART COLLECTION
2a0grw5.jpg

2mfi1w6.jpg

Pennifer, your pictures are so cute! Thank you so much for sharing them! I'm very happy that you liked your items and hope that if you ever need or want another you let me know because I would gladly make more for you.

Alex, I don't make flowers but I know someone who does! Peejie15, another member from the Bell Tree, makes these gorgeous flowers! Please check them out! (In a week or two I'm going to get the purple ones!)

Please take a look at thier shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/MULatedDesigns?ref=l2-shopheader-name
And if you need to talk to them you can either PM them or post in their thread here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?282619-New-Etsy-Shop-featuring-AC-flowers!

Hi, Kaiaa .... I think I goofed up when I tried to post a link to my picture on post #86 (trying to post a glowing review with a picture!)
I haven't had reliable internet for a couple of days, and I am worried you may have missed my replies!
Anyway, still loving my Phoebe!!
Smoochies!
The Pen

Hi, Kaiaa .... I think I goofed up when I tried to post a link to my picture on post #86 (trying to post a glowing review with a picture!)
I haven't had reliable internet for a couple of days, and I am worried you may have missed my replies!
Anyway, still loving my Phoebe!!
Smoochies!
The Pen

Ah! Don't worry, they can still copy and paste the link. Thank you kindly for your reviews <3
I'm trying out a different method on my clay now, I'm going to try painting the clay instead of using the colored clay I use. My first round of charms were a success! They just need to be glossed now and they're ready to go!

im deeply debating buying a leaf pillow, looks so plush
Dooo eeeet!! LOL
Kaiaa's stuff is amazing ... if it didn't cost me an arm and a leg (and possibly my first born) for shipping ... haha :rolleyes:
I would be buying out the store!! And I LOVE those pillows!!
♥ ♥ ♥

Last edited:
Back