• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Buying Kain's Art Addiction Awakens!! ❣ SUPER ART REQUESTS ❣ REF SHEET ADDED FOR OPTION 2!!

KainAronoele

Back from 3 year hiatus
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
White Rose
Pavé
Pikachu Easter Egg
Timmy Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (131) +
Kain's Art Addiction Awakens!! ❣ SUPER ART REQUESTS ❣ REF SHEET ADDED FOR OPTION 2!!

O6BrEAY.png

DZ6cAM4.png

Hey everyone! Welcome to my request thread ^^

Here lies what I'm requesting to be drawn!! (there's a lot of choices)
Choice One.
You can choose to draw RL me or my mayor ^^ and with as many as my villagers you'd like!
Me -
Album for examples

Mayor -
W87kufW.jpg

9aYG20o.jpg
WkpKZWe.jpg
v2NB7ES.jpg
z0imNF7.png
If only drawing one or 2 villagers with my mayor/me, Stitches and Marshal are my favorites!

Choice Two.
Me and my boyfriend in RL :blush:
Album

WILL PAY EXTRA IF DONE IN THESE OUTFITS (Toon Link and Tetra clothes)
OrOLoOG.png

kainandpaw_zpsdc5944fb.png

kain2_1.png

DC5kbDu.jpg
If need pose ideas, we love cuddling and/or gaming the best ^^

Choice Three.
Mine and my bf's mayor ~
emMLWlI.jpg

jiuUKto.jpg

PCoF76R.jpg

WJgsseN.jpg

hF7gn1E.jpg

8rXck4z.jpg

AxeMwcp.jpg

mIIQ6F4.jpg

FE1LQS4.jpg

eb3titn.jpg

j13ND3V.jpg

lYAYIlD.jpg

IK3zwED.jpg
Because he's lazy, I must piece this together for him @ .@
Face -
l74VBxp.png

Hair (bedhead) -
D3w5cVP.png

Hat -
halo.jpg

Shirt -
6cRao9j.jpg

outset.png

Bottoms -
Black Shorts or baggy blue pants

Shoes -
Converse - black, white or blue (same shade as shirt)
Anything cutesy for this is great! :D

Choice Four.
Me with one of my favorite Pokemon!!
Me - Album for examples

Pokemon -
Duskull
1503588-duskull_by_theironforce.png

(The cuter, the better)

Shiny Mew
mew_brilliant_by_elfaceitoso.png

(Also the cuter, the better)

Mega Houndoom
dark_the_mega_houndoom_by_darksilvania-d6t8765.png

(The more badass, the better)

Shiny Mega Banette
shiny_mega_banette_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d7mnhii.png

(The scarier, the better)

Me as a Trainer - As far as that's concerned, I want complete artistic freedom!! Be creative and make me look awesome! Something to consider though, is to maybe make me as a trainer match the Pokemon you draw me with. If ghost-type, use dark colors and goth-like clothes?? Just an example!!
An outfit I think would be awesome if drawing Duskull or Houndoom with would be something like this -

Choice Five.
My OCs/custom avatars
I used to be really into a site called, Gaiaonline. And in the 7+ years I've had my account I've made countless amount of outfits (ok, I've made 23 of them)
I'd love some sick art of some/most of them, if possible!
In the pic I've included red dots above the character. The more dots, the higher priority of the art wanted for them! But don't let that deter you from asking to draw one with less dots!

fpWHTtu.png

Here's the link to the full picture, since it's kinda small for some reason..
LINK

Choice Six.
A request for my bf's son
Brock-pokemon-21291920-163-415.gif

latest
I'd like to get a drawing of Brock (from Pokemon) dressed in Robin cosplay (lol)
It's for my bf's son. His name is Brock, named after the one from Pokemon, and he loves Robin as his father loves Batman.
** Since the Robin outfit will cover a lot of Brock, keep Brock's hair and skin as is, so it'd be like he stole Robin's clothes or something, lol :p

Form -
Username: (not sure why this is always included, but do it anyway! xD )
Art examples: (IMGs under spoilers, or links to them, idc)
What you'd like to draw: (choice one, two, three, me with Duskull, pink fuzzy strawberry OC, etc)
Asking price for art: (price you'd like me to pay for the art you're wanting to do for me. Ex 700tbt for ____)

** Please don't be hurt if I decline your request. If I do it's either just not the style I'm looking for, or the price is just a lil too steep for what I can afford atm ; ^;

Some Art of the Options -
voliZdU.png

basFu0c.jpg

peCUDh4.jpg

hxVo9iR.png

s4X9sbV.png

FnLPqaP.png

nxAhGmy.png

kain2.png

tumblr_no3uvuCiEV1twev4ho1_r1_1280.png

euoWRW6.png

umNLyDq.png

Z3LBzZ4.png

couple.png

tumblr_nffbc60mNd1rjb4p6o1_1280.png

kain_aronoele_by_nyali-d7yp1c7ab.png

kainandpaw_zpsdc5944fb.png

tumblr_neuwxv0cbJ1sq1x9uo3_400a.jpg

10y3lzd.png

MerryChristmas34.jpg

MerryChristmas25.png

MerryChristmas16.png

KainA_zpsfbe88a69.png

wVEQZZH.gif

10r4mf4.jpg

2pt3rq9.jpg

tumblr_inline_nn6a2jNSAn1qezikq_250.png

WVDn1Fb.png

kainandmew.jpg

Most of the ones I got, were with my bf's avatars too, but mine should be easy enough to point out, lol
Gbnn1Vxhuj.png

tumblr_mvysjuo3VL1syf118o1_500.png
cpccc_zpsa3fac8ef.png
IMG_0764_zpsd9f10ac8.jpg
mZ8yieo.jpg
KainAronoeleco.png
KainAronoelechibicouplecopy_zps8fbba5b5.jpg
00000000000000ssfreebies502_zps6fb6f393.png
0322131625.jpg
tumblr_neuwxv0cbJ1sq1x9uo2_250.png
tumblr_neuwxv0cbJ1sq1x9uo1_250.png
gaia_chibs_by_silentxtime-d83gq2l.jpg
tumblr_negjpnxBS81qfirzfo1_1280.png
tumblr_ne78y9s3Hx1qfirzfo1_1280.png
fbBQCPN.png
kain_aronoele_by_omnirhythem-d81z896.png
gaia___kain_by_moksis-d82juef.png
sep_27__2014_8_59_55_pm_by_vickytheshortie-d80qt7i.jpg
7123b1ea7e8c68b1a1bcf8dc8d885189.jpg
comish1_zps19de047f.png
GaiaC_002Blood_zpsa3d58ae0.jpg
kain2.png
kain_zpsb4b2586d.png
7k54cGr.png
pWv2yBu.png
PunkBoyandGamerGirl_zps8fd40a79-1.png
IMG_1938_zpsb153b790.jpg
sillycoup.png
cartoooons_zps8923ddfe.png
kainaronoele_by_riliqua-d8alwnf.png

cgvfdhgodmgftr0a4q3wixsxuvkc.gif

mBGt5yz.png

robinbrock.png

Sorry for so many pics, I do hope that I am able to get some awesome art from so many artists though!! Thanks so much in advance ~
Any questions? Ask me, of course!!

Last edited:
Small bump for Kain!!

Hope someone doodles something for you soon, bruh.

Small bump for Kain!!

Hope someone doodles something for you soon, bruh.

Aww, thank you! :D
I hope so too. I thought having a lot of options would be nice, but maybe it discourages ppl?? ; ^;

I'm also wanting to draw something on your thread, but idk what and I keep procrastinating on my RLC @ .@

Aww, thank you! :D
I hope so too. I thought having a lot of options would be nice, but maybe it discourages ppl?? ; ^;

I'm also wanting to draw something on your thread, but idk what and I keep procrastinating on my RLC @ .@
:>>
I personally dunno, you have a buncha OC's and good pictures of you and your boyfriend in different art styles so it's not like people should be getting too worried on "oh my god, how do I make them look good in art form!"

And d'aw really? that'd be ever so ace if that ever happens, your RLC stuff is much more important than my silly thread so yep yep!

:>>
I personally dunno, you have a buncha OC's and good pictures of you and your boyfriend in different art styles so it's not like people should be getting too worried on "oh my god, how do I make them look good in art form!"

And d'aw really? that'd be ever so ace if that ever happens, your RLC stuff is much more important than my silly thread so yep yep!

I feel like most artists are all busy with RLC so they don't look too much into the request threads (though I've had like 100 views > .> lol)

Yeahh.. Maybe when I open up my shops the end of this month I'll also make a small Freebie section for all the nice ppl on BTF ^^ ok, not all.. but some ppl around here that actually talk to me and make me feel nice, lol

I feel like most artists are all busy with RLC so they don't look too much into the request threads (though I've had like 100 views > .> lol)

Yeahh.. Maybe when I open up my shops the end of this month I'll also make a small Freebie section for all the nice ppl on BTF ^^ ok, not all.. but some ppl around here that actually talk to me and make me feel nice, lol
Majority might be, but there's still a ton with TBT bell shops, which I have no idea why they're ignoring your thread, you have some nice stuff that I'd probably like to draw! (I cannot draw ;_; )
And bruh, I have nearly 7k views on mine, step ur game up B)

Aw man, that'd be ace! I bet those people would still insist of paying you, even a little!

Last edited:
Majority might be, but there's still a ton with TBT bell shops, which I have no idea why they're ignoring your thread, you have some nice stuff that I'd probably like to draw! (I cannot draw ;_; )
And bruh, I have nearly 7k views on mine, step ur game up B)

Aw man, that'd be ace! I bet those people would still insist of paying you, even a little!

Yeahhh, plus I've saved up like 5k bells!! :D not a lottt, but I'm still saving ~
Just gotta give it some time I guess!
But heyyy, you make some sick pixels, right??
Oh shhhh xD I made this like 2 days ago :p

It'd prolly be something small > .<
Like, for some past customers, if I took a bit to complete their order, I would also draw them a lil chibi or something to also ship out with their order. It was a cool surprise they seemed to like ^^
I pay attention to ppl enough that if I wanted to, I could draw up an OC of theirs and not even have a clue, then open up their package and BAM!! nice extra gift they'd hopefully appreciate
:blush:

you and your boyfriend are so cute! This one was fun to make. [:

wVEQZZH.gif

and this is free of course because I skipped the form process because I'm a butt.

Last edited:
Username: Money Hunter
Art examples:
cgvfdhgodmgftr5xb42wzbfguckc.gif
(or)
Image_17.jpg
Eye styles:
eyeschibi.jpg
eyessquared.jpg
eyesreal.jpg
What you'd like to draw: either you and your BF's mayor or one of your OCs
Asking price for art: 50 TBT or if couple 80? idk if its worth less than that I don't mind

Last edited:
Yeahhh, plus I've saved up like 5k bells!! :D not a lottt, but I'm still saving ~
Just gotta give it some time I guess!
But heyyy, you make some sick pixels, right??
Oh shhhh xD I made this like 2 days ago :p

It'd prolly be something small > .<
Like, for some past customers, if I took a bit to complete their order, I would also draw them a lil chibi or something to also ship out with their order. It was a cool surprise they seemed to like ^^
I pay attention to ppl enough that if I wanted to, I could draw up an OC of theirs and not even have a clue, then open up their package and BAM!! nice extra gift they'd hopefully appreciate
:blush:
tfw you get banned and nearly forget about this thread, I should be shot.

5k's more than I've ever had so that's a thing :B Hoping that time comes sooner because bruh, you need them art farts badly.
And nuh uh, my pixels are just mediocre! Pixeljoint is where all the pro's go :c

Small things are great, big projects would just take up too much of your time, especially for freebies, And that's really neat! I hope they really appreciated that :> I know I would!

Otherwise, have a free bump on the house!

Back