Lego Animal Crossing Announced

This will be cool. It's surprising that they're releasing an AC Lego set before a Pokémon or Zelda set (unless I'm missing something?).

This will be cool. It's surprising that they're releasing an AC Lego set before a Pokémon or Zelda set (unless I'm missing something?).
I think Pokémon has a deal with Mega Blocks, so we probably won't be getting any official Legos from them for awhile. I don't know about Zelda, though.

You mean there isn't already a LEGO set? I thought one was overdue considering how popular the series was during the pandemic. I wonder if it's just a UK thing for now considering this was posted by Nintendo UK. Will it be released worldwide?

Wow I'm so excited! I saw somewhere there's allegedly 5 set numbers that may be allocated to this first wave... Potentially Kapp'ns dock, resident services, a few villagers houses? Either way I'm looking forward to it and my bank account sort of isn't. I've heard rumours that the Lego mario stuff is potentially winding down next year, so this may be it's replacement? 😱

Since they didn't seem to show of actual physical Lego toys my first inclination was to assume this was a video game since there are Lego video games for other media properties.

Regardless, either way it would be of no interest to me whatsoever, but the ad was cute and I hope that all of the people who are interested enjoy these.

interesting little titbit from the trailer: there's a new version of the JP generic series logo (used for stuff like the Nintendo character website, HHD and WA) with a green tree like NH's logo, rather than just being coloured the same as the western logo like before (not a huge fan of the Japanese logo being like the western logo, tho... horrible colour scheme, and it's ultimately less interesting than the WW-NL Japanese logos)

Could this be a sign of something? Eh, we'll just have to wait and see.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 21.41.28.png

My favorite childhood toy brand and my favorite video game series teaming up?

TIME TO BREAK MY WALLET'S FEELINGS YEEHAW

Would be awesome if all villagers will be available. But I seriously doubt it.

Would be awesome if all villagers will be available. But I seriously doubt it.
It will only be the popular villagers, given the video and all. Nintendo wants the villagers that will make them money. Five people that want Beardo is nothing compared to the hundreds that want Julian. Sad, but true.

Cute! I've never really been into Legos, but I adore those figurines.

It will only be the popular villagers, given the video and all. Nintendo wants the villagers that will make them money. Five people that want Beardo is nothing compared to the hundreds that want Julian. Sad, but true.
Just my imagination, but it'd be cool if they did it like the amiibo cards where there's small figurine packets you get at the store with 3 to 6 random villagers plus a special character. Wouldn't be $5.99 for a pack though. Yes - Rosie, Bunnie, Marshal, Julian and Fauna are super popular, but I do want to see other somewhat popular villagers in the spotlight sometimes (Hello Bob and Dotty!).

If I'm not mistaken, LEGO has done this before, but not to amiibo-like levels. It's entirely possible, and they would probably sell.

i'm picturing some of these sitting on my desk at work, hmmm yes very excited

Back