• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us at 7PM EDT for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8! ~~Streaming now~~

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a lot of people lookimg for and selling Vesta lately. Melba too! (not just saying that because shes my favorite, honest)

I just realised that I have mostly teir 2's and fives in my town...huh...

i really hope vesta will move up just so i can find her a bit more easily ;_;

Tell it to me, she is one of my dreamies and I am trying to get. Flurry is still way up!

Woot are you talking about o_O I just saw a bunch of people selling/buying flurry and I somehow managed to grab one from a super awesome cycler for free .... I was thinking she is going up even o_O

I just saw a bunch of people giving her away, who had trouble finding someone to take her.. Cyclers and just giveaways.. But maybe I'm wrong :)

Hey. Sorry for asking but... how precisely is updated the list ?
Is it by just general/approximative observation or by detailed calculs ? xP

I ask that because for the low tier... it seems a bit unjustified (sorry if it isn't the case, I'm juste wondering).

Hey guys. Sean has got a REALLY taxing job. I know he would prob luv to have time to get on here more, but his job has to come first. I'm sure when he gets some time, he will update the list again. Miss you Sean!!!

I'm glad your taking time off to look after yourself Sean. Nothing worse than when something fun becomes a chore.
Hope your back with renewed enthusiasm when the next Animal Crossing comes out.

We all love to see the new updates, but Houndoomed's personal life and well-being definitely take precedence over this list.

If you ever read this, Houndoomed: we all miss you, and hope you feel at 110% when you finally return! :)

whats the longest a villager has been in the first t1 spot

That's a really good question! Some villagers have definitely lost their fame, like Tangy and Julian. Yet, there seems to be some villagers who just survive the test of time. For example, Merengue, Beau, Stitches, Diana and the octopi were tier 1 back in 2014 as well. I wasn't here in 2013 though, so idk if anyone's been there from the start. But if you meant the absolute nr 1 spot, I couldn't tell ya, I was inactive for a long while.

Last edited:
Pretty amused to see Beau 1st on the first tier. I know he's famous and loved, but I didn't think of him that much.
Frankly, I see people demanding Diana a lot more. If anything, she should be higher in the number than him -- I didn't know about Beau until a friend told me that she wants him in her town -- but Diana is practically everywhere. I knew she was extremely famous before I even got the game.

That is, of course, unless the numbers aren't by a certain order, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back