List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying, Lucky, Skye and especially Punchy have been getting ALOT of attention recently, and maybe they should be in tier one? Tangy too. I'm starting to see them in quite a lot of digs, especially Punchy. Julian's popularity is increasing too, and while Alfonso doesn't seem tier one friendly, he seems to be quite popular. Maybe tier 3 or 4?

Last edited:
I've seen Punchy and Skye wanted a lot and they always seem to get snatched up so I do see them getting a raise like the above user said.

I also feel like Mira deserves to be tier 2 it almost ALWAYS seems like she gets grabbed by someone whereas many other tier 2's I've seen get voided. Biskit also seems to be getting more popular; I had two people offer for mine before he was in boxes and have seen him in people's sigs a lot lately.... o_O

I'm thinking Maple, Genji, Tangy, Mira and Kabuki should get a boost.

Molly, Mitzi, Apollo, Tia should go down.

Beau should replace Chief on #3.

Just my opinion~

My opinions:
Tier 1
Marshal
Lolly
Beau
Stitches
Ankha
Fauna
Diana
Chief
Whitney
Rosie
Marina
Fang
Julian
Merengue
Kid Cat

So yeah, Zucker should go to Tier 2

I think Punchy, Skye, Bunnie, Mira, Pekoe and Biskit should rise.

I feel like recently, Colton has been making his way up a lot as well. I think he should at least be in the middle of Tier 2.. But he's still low in Tier 3.

Where's Blaire? I know many people that just LOVE Blaire (me included). Chatting with my gamer friends irl and on the Internet, I hear a lot of them talking about her. I definitely think she deserves better.

I have these villagers' Blaire, Savannah, Hans, Chadder, Bella, Diana, Zucker, Julian and Apollo. I'm keeping Julian and Diana (my dreamies) and I'm probably going to keep Zucker as my sister has Marina and maybe they can makea long distance relationship work, but as for the others I'm planning to get them all in boxes. I'll give the others away for free since they aren't worth much, however Apollo is 2nd tier and I'm not sure how much I'd sell him for because once I saw someone give him away for free. Any ideas on how much I should price him at once he's in boxes?

Last edited:
I have these villagers' Blaire, Savannah, Hans, Chadder, Bella, Diana, Zucker, Julian and Apollo. I'm keeping Julian and Diana (my dreamies) and I'm probably going to keep Zucker as my sister has Marina and maybe they can makea long distance relationship work, but as for the others I'm planning to get them all in boxes. I'll give the others away for free since they aren't worth much, however Apollo is 2nd tier and I'm not sure how much I'd sell him for because once I saw someone give him away for free. Any ideas on how much I should price him at once he's in boxes?

There's recommended prices on the first post on this thread. I think maybe 100 TBT or so?

I regret letting Stitches go... He was replaced with Barold :( I didn't know Stitches was a sought after villager until now. :(

Last edited:
noooo! molly! and damn! Beau dropped a lot! he was doing really well! glad Marshal is back up the top!

I have fev of that list. Like i have Static from tier 2 and i had Filbert and Peanut in City Folk. And Bunnie and Marcel i have too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back