List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana and Lolly need to switch places. I've seen 3 Lolly's with no interest and a Diana who went for 10 mill. :p

My Lolly also was bought out less than an hour after the thread was posted for 250 TBT and may have sold for more if I didn't have a buyout so I think she's still pretty popular and more so than Diana; I agree Diana should probably move up a bit though. =P

I think Bunnie should be moved down. Mine is probably going to be voided soon and is 100% original, I was only asking 50 TBT and was willing to take lower offers. Someone else also has Bunnie and has had no luck selling either. Considering Tier 2's normally go for around 100 TBT I feel like Bunnie's popularity has fallen quite a bit.

I know life gets in the way but it's kind of a pity the list is a few months outdated. Perhaps Hound00med needs help?

I know life gets in the way but it's kind of a pity the list is a few months outdated. Perhaps Hound00med needs help?

Read my post on the last page. :)

I've recently had to go through a stressful time over on Reddit, and I've managed to get a new job, which I'll be starting soon.. While I can't do an update this weekend due to my busyness, I will try and get one to you guys by mid next week :)

So, this thread is making me feel very mischievous. Knowing that I have a T1 villager... I play on a second game. Its actual owner is my husband, and he insists that I am not allowed to mess with his town. Even though he hasn't played in over a year, he has rules. He doesn't mind if I sell my turnips there, or buy things in his shops, but that's about all the freedom he's giving me.

But he has Ankha. And I want to TT forward and get her to move out and sell her. So badly. And he won't let me. :< LOL! But he says that if one day she moves of her own accord that I can sell her, he's just SO against time traveling, lol!

Should I put the beautiful town ordinance into effect and TT his town without him knowing? HAHA! It might be suspicious that Ankha moves out the exact same day that I asked him if I could TT to sell her. XD

Last edited:
So, this thread is making me feel very mischievous. Knowing that I have a T1 villager... I play on a second game. Its actual owner is my husband, and he insists that I am not allowed to mess with his town. Even though he hasn't played in over a year, he has rules. He doesn't mind if I sell my turnips there, or buy things in his shops, but that's about all the freedom he's giving me.

But he has Ankha. And I want to TT forward and get her to move out and sell her. So badly. And he won't let me. :< LOL! But he says that if one day she moves of her own accord that I can sell her, he's just SO against time traveling, lol!

Should I put the beautiful town ordinance into effect and TT his town without him knowing? HAHA! It might be suspicious that Ankha moves out the exact same day that I asked him if I could TT to sell her. XD
If he doesn't want you to TT or sell his villagers / mess with his town I wouldn't do it. Trust in a relationship is important and animal crossing isn't worth messing up your relationship. Why are you interested in selling her?

If he doesn't want you to TT or sell his villagers / mess with his town I wouldn't do it. Trust in a relationship is important and animal crossing isn't worth messing up your relationship. Why are you interested in selling her?

Haha, we've been married for 5 years, and living together for 8. I think we can survive a little Animal Crossing backstabbing. As a matter of fact, when I first met him I chopped all his trees down in AC:WW and sold all his unbuyable furniture! It was punishment from when I let him upgrade my computer to Vista and he lost my Minesweeper high scores! Oh, I forgot all about that until just this very moment! He forgave me then! Hahaha.

I want to actually trade her for a dream villager of my own, but I agree with you. AC is not important enough to have disagreements over.

Before this thread, though, I didn't know Ankha was so popular. :p And it's making me want to cycle his town. :p Maybe for my bday (this month) I'll ask him to get me a second AC game to cycle. Hahaha!

How does spork work? If someone gives a UK version to the US,does that mean his name is the same? Or does it change?

Last edited:
Chief is in my camp right now, but I have 10 villagers. :<

Does it matter if one is in boxes?

I feel like Ankha, Beau, and Diana need to be moved up some. Especially Diana.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chief is in my camp right now, but I have 10 villagers. :<

Does it matter if one is in boxes?

Yep, unfortunately you can't invite Chief in. ;-; I've tried before and it didn't work.

Hello!
I've got an empty spot in my village and I was hoping to fill it with Gaston! If anyone has seen him for sale or has him moving in their town, please let me know and I'd be glad to take him/check out any threads about him. Thank you so much :DD

Honestly I've been seeing a boosted popularity with Melba. Definitely think she should be moved up at least one tier.

Honestly I've been seeing a boosted popularity with Melba. Definitely think she should be moved up at least one tier.

If so, I'm glad I grabbed her up before she got moved to a new tier.

But I'm going to go ahead and say, yes! Melba is super popular at the moment. :D It wasn't super easy to get her. As a matter of fact, I got Diana easier!

*realizes I really need to update my sig*

Last edited:

Yeah, she's definitely getting more popular. I've seen her in more dreamie lists/being lurked more often than some tier fours.

So glad I got her in my original setup instead of fighting for her ^^" She always reminds me of Maple though. ((they're practically twins :3))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back