List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the list gets updated soon! Here's personally some changes I would make based on some observations in the forum:

- Kid Cat (T1 → T2)
- Chief (T1 → T2)
- Julian (T2 → T1)
- Mitzi (T2 → T3)
- Tia (T2 → T1)
- Genji (T2 → T3)
- Drago (T2 → T3)
- Cherry (T2 → T3)
- Shep (T4 → T3)
- Merry (T4 → T3)
- Walker (T4 → T3)
- Lyman (T5 → T4)
- Melba (T5 → T3)

I think that Bones is getting pretty popular I'd say he would be about mid-tier four. Daisy would probably have dropped though sadly.

I also think that Julian and Tia should be moved up. :)

And Walker should go up as I've seen a lot of people wanting him

Last edited:
Can't wait for the new update next month! My predictions:

Whitney rises to Tier 1
Julian rises to Tier 1
Kid Cat drops to Tier 2
Chief drops to Tier 2
Snake rises to Tier 2
Goldie rises to Tier 2
Drago drops to Tier 3
Cherry drops to Tier 3
Butch rises to Tier 3
Wendy rises to Tier 3
Felicity drops to Tier 4
Lobo drops to Tier 4
Bones rises to Tier 4
Keaton rises to Tier 4
Amelia rises to Tier 4
Margie drops to Tier 5
Cube drops to Tier 5
Mint drops to Tier 5

I joined only a few weeks ago... but this is by far my most visited thread! I'm new, so don't expect this to be 100% correct but this is my thoughts.
Oh yeah, and Kid Cat wasn't included in the villagers in tier one question.
1. Beau
2. Stitches
3. Fauna
4. Diana
5. Rosie
6. Fang
7. Ankha
8. Marshal
9. Molly
10. Zucker (haven't seen him anywhere)
11. Merengue
12. Lolly
13. Julian (as much as I despise him, I see people snatching him instantly in giveaways)
14. Marina
15. Erik (maybe not, I just see him in sigs a lot more than Kid Cat or Chief

Tier Two Top 10
1. Kid Cat
2. Poppy
3. Chief
4. Whitney
5. Bob
6. Maple
7. Lucky
8. Punchy
9. Flurry
10. Skye (Muffy could edge her out, but I see Bam nowhere)

I'll be so upset if Kid Cat drops out of Tier 1. I hope he can pick up some steam before the next update. I don't see any obvious replacements to take his place in Tier 1, so I'm hopeful he'll stay there.

I'll be so upset if Kid Cat drops out of Tier 1. I hope he can pick up some steam before the next update. I don't see any obvious replacements to take his place in Tier 1, so I'm hopeful he'll stay there.

I think that Julian would replace Chief and Kid Cat might edge out Erik for that number 15 spot

Ohey all.

Just to let you know that I will have some time that I have set aside for a tier update for next Monday. I apologise that I haven't been able to do it sooner, I've just been buried.

I'm going to update the first post to let you all know that I'm semi-inactive, just because people keep pestering me in PM's about getting the post updated.

Ohey all.

Just to let you know that I will have some time that I have set aside for a tier update for next Monday. I apologise that I haven't been able to do it sooner, I've just been buried.

I'm going to update the first post to let you all know that I'm semi-inactive, just because people keep pestering me in PM's about getting the post updated.

It's okay. Work is stressful. But HOORAY!

Ohey all.

I appreciate all your hard work! You really don't have to do this for us if it stresses you.

Ohey all.

Some people just don't understand that you have a life. Just keep doing what your doing (Not this thread) until you have the time to. ;)

I'm not trying to be rude, I just know you have A LOT of work to do.

Notable Move-Ups will be-Mira, Goldie, Teddy, Julian, and Tia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that Bones is getting pretty popular I'd say he would be about mid-tier four. Daisy would probably have dropped though sadly.
Never mind, if anything, Daisy should be moved up.

I'm new to this community and just got the game like a month ago, so I'm incredibly surprised Pietro is considered "very popular" because he's so annoying to me and I've been wanting him to leave lmaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back