List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.

I understand that you're all pretty frustrated with me at this stage. However, while I'm not going into details, I have recently encountered major issues with my work just before my contract ended, and so I have been in a huge rush to get stuff done. I have not had any free time to myself for around a month and my mental state has been caving in on itself. While I have a huge rush of work still to do and I won't be active next week, I promised you guys an update, and while it's late, it's coming today.

I will only be updating for the last week's data. Do expect there to be a fair amount of error for the next maybe 2 or 3 weeks, just as the list transitions from March into July.

Once again, I apologise, and thanks to those of you who were patient with me.

If you'd like to see me collecting the data, please feel free to view here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nxkJvCcsh5nDuYwWXicj3DK-2Ke5mp4gr4R2ZSmHMxc/edit?usp=sharing

Hey guys.

I understand that you're all pretty frustrated with me at this stage. However, while I'm not going into details, I have recently encountered major issues with my work just before my contract ended, and so I have been in a huge rush to get stuff done. I have not had any free time to myself for around a month and my mental state has been caving in on itself. While I have a huge rush of work still to do and I won't be active next week, I promised you guys an update, and while it's late, it's coming today.

I will only be updating for the last week's data. Do expect there to be a fair amount of error for the next maybe 2 or 3 weeks, just as the list transitions from March into July.

Once again, I apologise, and thanks to those of you who were patient with me.

If you'd like to see me collecting the data, please feel free to view here - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nxkJvCcsh5nDuYwWXicj3DK-2Ke5mp4gr4R2ZSmHMxc/edit?usp=sharing

Yay!~ An update-woo-hoo!

I hope you feel better soon and your work improves, it's just it means a lot to us with cycling towns and stuff.
:3

Update

REMINDER & A NOTE - Just a quick note to point out that list may not be accurate even after the update as I have been unable to do my full week's research (due to not being here!). I also have not done any values this week as I have somewhere to be very soon, and so I can't squeeze it in. I will include a full update next week (along with a picture update). This can give you a good guide of where your favourite villagers are! Expect there to be a few errors, however.

Tier One

1. Marshal - up 12 - 1 week at the top spot
2. Lolly - up 9
3. Chief - up 9
4. Stitches - down 2
5. Ankha -up 3
6. Fauna - down 2
7. Beau - down 6
8. Whitney - up 10 - Back in she goes! The demand for her this week was pretty insane for a non-Tier One!
9. Diana - down 4
10. Rosie - down 1
11. Fang - down 5
12. Marina - up 3
13. Merengue - down 3
14. Kid Cat - unchanged
15. Zucker - down 12

Molly has been moved down from number 7 of Tier One, to number 4 of Tier Two.

Poppy has been moved down from number 2 of Tier Two, to number 6.

Julian has been moved up from number 4 of Tier Two, to number 1.

Flurry has been moved up from number 10 of Tier Two, to number 5.

Bob & Muffy have both been moved down from numbers 6 and 11, to numbers 16 and 17 respectively.

Rudy has been moved up from number 23 of Tier Two, to number 15.

Bunnie has been moved up from number 27 of Tier Two, to number 18.

Drago has been moved down from number 28 of Tier Two, to number 2 of Tier Three.

Fuchsia has been moved up from number 29 of Tier Two, to number 23.

Freya has been moved up from number 1 of Tier Three, to number 24 of Tier Two.

Mira has been moved up from number 6 of Tier Three, to number 1.

Bianca has been moved down from number 11 of Tier Three, to number 29.

Rolf has been moved down from number 24 of Tier Three, to number 3 of Tier Four.

Felicity has been moved up from number 28 of Tier Three, to number 10.

Goldie has been moved up from number 29 of Tier Three, to number 19.

Butch & Apple have swapped places, with Butch moving down from number 4 of Tier Four to number 15, while Apple moves up to claim Butch's old spot at number 4.

Static has been moved up from number 16 of Tier Four, to number 10.

Colton has been moved up from number 20 of Tier Four, to number 15 of Tier Three.

Margie has been moved down from number 45 of Tier Four, to Tier Five.

Anabelle has been moved up from Tier Five, to number 21 of Tier Four.

And that's all folks!

To reiterate my above point: no values this week. Expect a few errors. I'll be back next week with a full update as well as a picture update!

I apologise for my absence and I hope you're having a fantastic Summer. See you next Saturday!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH AND ANOTHER QUITE NOTE:

Colton did NOT get a bigger boost than most people would've guessed this week, because of the fact his omnipresence in the LF thread was caused by three people consistently being in the pages. While he has been everywhere this week, the fact he actually wasn't looked for THAT MUCH this week, he has only jumped one tier, as opposed to more.

Yay! Despite the apocalyptic predictions of some people, Kid Cat remains in Tier 1. :D Lolly got a pretty nice bump too.

It's so nice to finally hear from you, Houndoomed, and not just because of the update. I sincerely hope things get less hectic for you! :)

I'm so sorry to hear things were rough at work -- I hope everything worked itself out, or at least is starting to. Thank you for the update amongst all the chaos, though; I know we all really appreciate it xx

Last edited:
Whoa WHOA WHOA! I was sleeping during this! Anyways, pretty happy with the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Poor Molly. I hope she returns. I'm glad it's whitney moving in back in though. Also, don't be stressed with the list! It's a game.
I am gonna have fun watching people be so mad at Chief skyrocketing while Fang crashes, and how Beau took a hard fall while Marshal and Zucker pretty much are now on the opposite sides of T1 now.
The best part will be everybody hating on Julian not replacing Kid Cat.
This is the first ever update for me, so I guess I'll state what I'm surprised with:
And people all thought it was the end for Marshal. Nope!
Well... Chief, good for you. You are a dreamie tho, so I guess I won't hate that much lol
Bye Beau. Enjoy number 7
I thought Diana was on the rise, but she's on the fall
Same with Fang
Merengue and Zucker both dropped, which is OK for me I guess. Maybe nobody wants food themed towns
I'm really going to miss Molly. She always has a big rise and then a big fall
Whooaaa... Colton, what are you doing! Maybe Colton is on some kind of popularity stereoids. That's a huge bump.
Anabelle is pretty cool, and I think it's cool that she is now T4.

Wow, changes and changes. My only request is to have links to all the previous tiers. and allow me to access the document. Tysm for the update!

Beau actually moved down and Marshal reclaims the crown again? That's shocking!

Ouch. Bob moved down quite Badly. Jav is gonna be angry about this.

Wow. That's a huge rise for Felicity and Anabelle.

So, you still have a lot of work to do huh? I understand. What bugs me is how some don't understand and care more about the update. Not to be rude, I just hope this recent update shuts them up.

Life is life, I hope it isn't too stressful.

Thank you for the update, we all appreciate it I am sure
I hope everything in your personal life is going alright and whatever is going on gets better,
Real life will always come before any game, no matter what your position is in the game

Yes!Punchy is finally above Bob!
I"m happy i got Marshal when I did, his price is going to skyrocket!
poor Merengue and Molly, i hope they move back up a bit soon.
I hope things get better at work and with life in general, Hond00m.

Thank you very much for the update despite the struggles at work! Everyone here really appreciates it, especially since you came through despite the real life troubles.

Onto the list...

Not surprised one bit to see Marshal at number one. It seems like his popularity has really increased dramatically in the past few weeks in particular. He is, however, still a dreamie of mine so he won't be going out for those lovely 30mil buyouts juuust yet. Kinda shocked to see Beau move down a few tiers after that whole 10 billion bells fiasco, but then again the person did back down from their 10bil offer so I guess that didn't really count. It's also kind of satisfying to see him move down a bit, though now I worry that Marshal's popularity will also make me a bit bitter towards him as it did with Beau.

Glad to see Merengue is still tier 1 as well! She's a starting villager of mine and whilst I do like her a lot, I wouldn't hesitate to sell her if she decided to move, so it's good knowing that I can still make a decent profit off of her.

Sad to see Poppy move down, but alas, she is a cute and normal squirrel so not many may be interested in her much anymore. Mira moving up to the top of tier 3 though... looks like she may hit tier 2 soon enough, so I hope I can snag her up before that happens. RIP Margie's tier 4 status and welcome out of the dark realms of tier 5, Annabelle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back