• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia Monster's Ball Mafia - Sign Ups [Come Create your own Monster!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What issues are you having with image transparency?
I know there are several artsy type people in the game and we might be able to help you troubleshoot. Obviously we can't handle the actual image files though... lol...

+1 for 48 hour rooms by the way.
Agreed with 48hr rooms!

What issues are you having with image transparency?
I know there are several artsy type people in the game and we might be able to help you troubleshoot. Obviously we can't handle the actual image files though... lol...

+1 for 48 hour rooms by the way.

I used to know how to do it but it was when I was younger and idk if it works in some places vs others.

I am on and off my computer tonight but yes I can totally help out with image transparency/putting together the role cards!!

Geoni you should make me suspect governor so if I’m about to get voted off I can pull out an uno reverse card and vote off someone else instead.

Lol jk that wouldn’t make sense in a setup like this.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe I’ll save the jokes for room two.

Last edited:
Geoni you should make me suspect governor so if I’m about to get voted off I can pull out an uno reverse card and vote off someone else instead.

Lol jk that wouldn’t make sense in a setup like this.

Maybe I’ll save the jokes for room two.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THE ROOMS!!!

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE ROOMS!!!
Plz help

I'll get to editing those lost graphics when I get home.

I may just say people get their flavor roles upon death as it stands with my schedule and maybe later when I am caught up I hand them out.

Hey @Geoni are you gonna have the rooms in separate threads or are you going to edit the title of the original thread?

And will we have a graveyard chat after someone dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back