Naughty or Nice

Quick someone throw a snowball at me!
Hi-yah!
snowball32.png
There you go 😌

I just want to say how much I'm enjoying this Naughty or Nice event. It's so clever. It's thought-provoking, even, on matters to do with human nature, good versus evil, and so on.

I enjoy getting to "play hero," in this event. But I couldn't do that if there weren't people who wanted to "play villain." If everyone was "nice," there would be nothing to do, because all "nice" does is undo what "naughty" does.

People keep throwing snow and taking presents, and I enjoy getting to deliver hot chocolate and return the stolen gifts. Even when I'm the one getting pelted with snow and having my beautiful train taken away piece by piece, I'm having fun being pretend indignant about it.

If "nice" actions were free like "naughty" ones, it wouldn't be nearly as interesting or meaningful. This whole thing has been a very fascinating social experiment.

And now I've drawn attention to myself again, so go ahead and pelt me with snowballs and steal my toys and candy, you naughty people, if that's what makes you happy. I can't help myself if you do that to me, but I can help others, and that's what makes me happy.

Back