• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Need crescent moons please!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT

Siany

Bells
Switch
2846-1869-3579
Island
Peaches
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi i'm new to the bell tree, i've been playing animal crossing for years on my DS and then on my switch :). Stopped playing for two years while i was completing my nursing degree and now back to playing!

I was hoping i could purchase or swap someone for any crescent moons they have? I love seeing them on people's islands when i visit and would love to be able to decorate my island with any of them!

New to this so not too sure how to earn TBT money but i have animal crossing bells , NMT and also things i can swap :)

Thanks!

i have some crescent moon stuff that you can have. i wont be available until after 5 pm est.

Anything would be helpful! I don't have any moon or astrology items just yet :)

I may have some spare star related stuff I can give you! I will have to check
That would be great thank you! If not don't worry but if you find anything you can spare i will send you my dodo code :) i can give bells & NMT too

That would be great thank you! If not don't worry but if you find anything you can spare i will send you my dodo code :) i can give bells & NMT too
I have a few spares! No need for NMT or bells :^D

Hi! I can craft you any of the Celeste items for free. Send me a PM of you still need any.

Back