New foods/drinks you tried today/recently!

Pretty heckin' good:
Snyder-s-of-Hanover-Pretzel-Pieces-Parmesan-Garlic-11-25-oz_146fa4c1-3da6-4ab2-a1f9-e3944a9944d9.d500f931824c336bbd95fe0cb180bb22.jpeg

I tried kiwi fruit for the first time yesterday, with the skin on for the additional nutritional benefits, and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. Another favorite fruit discovered. I wish I was more open to a wider range of fruit throughout my earlier life; I kind of just kept to a few that I knew I liked. Better late than never, though, as the saying goes.

i tried snails not too long ago from a trip abroad. they're actually very tasty and makes for a good appetizer. i also tried salt coffee which is coffee with salt cheese crema i believe? it was quite tasty as well. i wasn't sure if the salty flavor would go well with coffee but it actually does!

I'm visiting my family in Finland right now and I tried the oat-based "yoghurt" that my mother had bought and I think that it tasted grossly sweet. I don't understand how she can buy that. 😔

I tried oysters recently! I'm not a fan of most seafood, but my coworkers ordered some oysters and suggested I try the less briny ones. I ate those with lemon, horseradish, and cocktail sauce. The texture is... interesting. I couldn't get used to the taste, but I didn't hate it. yay? 😂 I probably wouldn't order it in the future or eat it unless it were in front of me, though.

As part of my dinner last night, I tried a recipe for asparagus that I found online that utilized olive oil, a clove of garlic, lemon zest, some lemon juice and some salt and pepper.

Absolutely fantastic.

I tried rice crackers for the first time today. I'm not sure how to feel about them! They have a funny taste that I can't decide if I like or not.

I also tried toffee peanuts. Those were pretty good!

Dr-Pepper-Creamy-Coconut-Zero-Su.jpg

I had a Dr.Pepper Creamy Coconut today for the first time.I definitely tasted the coconut but the creamy not so much.The coconut flavor is more subtle and natural than I thought it would be.It's not overwhelming like Dr.Pepper Strawberries & Cream.I liked it.

I tried Mezeh for the first time the other day because my sister kept raving about it. it’s basically like a Mediterranean version of chipotle I guess but way more expensive. It was okay, I honestly probably prefer chipotle over it lol. she said Cava was better so maybe I’ll try that one soon.

I’ve tried two new mountain dews recently; I’m feeling guilty since pepsi is supporting something I’m against so I really need to cut down on pepsi products. I tried this new laguna lemonade and baja point break punch. The laguna lemonade is okay, not as good as a different lemonade one they have; this one tastes much like a “punch” flavored pop. Baja point break punch is much better.

I tried a Monster Preperado yesterday and am having some right now. I wasn’t sure i’d like it, but my boyfriend said he thought I would. It’s not bad! Kinda tastes like sour strawberry with an extra sting. I’m enjoying it but I probably can’t drink more than a small sip at a time haha.

Today I got my first Kinderjoy egg, which is probably a bit too late for me to do at my age. But I like it. The wafers were my favorite part. It’s not something I’d buy again, though. And I got this toy from the egg:
IMG_0730.jpeg

Right now I’m trying an apple cider that is called Winter berry blend. it’s very good though I can’t really taste the berry flavor much.

I was looking for more cayenne pepper because it seems to keep the neighbor cats from screaming all night in the backyard. I found some red cayenne pepper. It does taste different too. Maybe a little sweeter if you can get past the heat.

-I’ve started making spicy chicken wraps for lunch.

-At my local corner market, they had a different flavor of Cheetos Fries. It was ranch flavored and tasted a lot like ranch Doritos. It was ok, but I’ll stick with the spicy flavor from now on.

My spouse wanted to try Joyba and it's flavor is good. I had the green tea strawberry lemonade. The ball thingies are weird though and could do without them, but they are kinda the point of Joyba..

I was given a garlic aioli sauce, and I've been dipping deli chicken in it. It was potent enough to begin with, but I mixed some red cayenne pepper in it. I'm sure my breath is horrible.

I had coffee cake for the first time today. It was pretty good. I would try it again.

Back